DC/VA/MD Dash Cam Compilation

as often as that intersection is in your videos, you'd think the cops would set up a permanent patrol there and start raking in the cash from red runners.

G'day everyone. Finally setup the GoPro on the helmet and went for a lap around DC on the bike.
Here's a quick video of me almost getting taken out by a idiot running a red light.

And that one car was just the last of the red light runners :rolleyes:

Latest Dash Cam Video posted to YouTube.

#SBAus #DashCam #DMV #DC #PeopleofDC

Latest Dash Cam video in the V70R. Including some snow stuff around Washington DC.

Do stop signs mean something different in DC?

That indicating car.
I have some times overtaken such a car and then erratic flashed my indicator at them for a long while and still they have not gotten it, and i had to contend with that the idiot are now behind me.

I’ve lived in this area my entire life. I grew up in the Virginia suburbs but have lived in The District for over twenty years.

People here are extremely aggressive and obnoxious drivers. Once my cam is installed I’ll post some traffic circle videos. I drive through 2-3 daily. Some people just seem to do whatever they want.

I’ve lived in this area my entire life. I grew up in the Virginia suburbs but have lived in The District for over twenty years.

People here are extremely aggressive and obnoxious drivers. Once my cam is installed I’ll post some traffic circle videos. I drive through 2-3 daily. Some people just seem to do whatever they want.
I work just near scott circle. Every single day we have some sort of bingle out the front from somebody trying to turn right from the inner 3rd lane... No Buenos....

What Cam are you installing? Need any help?

I overtook a old guy yesterday, first cuz he was really slow setting off from a intersection and then going 70 tops on 80 km/h highways.
So i did and i soon opened up a gap between me and him, only to 10 minutes later have him barreling up real fast behind me when i was doing 87, so i estimate his speed must have been near 100.

I cant blame him though, its the same stretch of road where i also get to go fast often, i think its downhill a little but you just dont notice it, but i too can go fast there as evident of my 87, and like the old guy i have even gone faster before i noticed there was some sort of speed issue on that stretch of road..
The old guy was also weaving some, but at least not as bad as phone junkies can do.

I work just near scott circle. Every single day we have some sort of bingle out the front from somebody trying to turn right from the inner 3rd lane... No Buenos....

Scott Circle is

I’ve

Hi,

I bought a Thinkware F800pro and I'm having it and a Cellink Neo installed this Thursday. The tech who is installing it usually does more complicated types of setups so I should be good. Thanks though.

Scott Circle is a tough one...Depending on the day I drive through Chevy Chase Circle, Ward Circle (the easiest), and Westmoreland Circle. My commute now is easy though. Some years ago I was driving out near Mount Vernon and then back again every day. Prior to that I drove from DC to Reston every day. I guess I can't complain but the circles are annoying sometimes.

Your are kidding me right ? you guys must be the only ones naming roundabouts, and then go naming Chevy Chase when in a movie of his he clearly have no grasp on traffic circles :giggle:

maybe that's why they gave it that name, since so many don't know how to use them :p

The only one I know of in Houston that has a name is really the name of the fountain in the center of the circle. They don't refer to it as Mecom circle, it's just Mecom Fountain. And it's more of an oval, with 5 or 6 exits. And I try to avoid it whenever I'm in the area because nobody knows how to use it. https://www.google.com/search?q=mecom+fountain

My cam is up and running. The installer did a great job. I have a Subaru with the Eyesight system and they were able to run the cable so that it’s not visible. The Cellink Neo is solid too.

I’m hoping to put up some DC area videos soon.

I will say that the Thinkware App sucks. It keeps crashing. I’ll have to configure the card on my desktop.

Nice mate. Looking forward to the videos.
I use Corel to edit my videos. Pretty easy to use for a full video editing suite.

Back