Dead Battery

Gary Edstrom

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there anyone in the general Los Angeles area that has the equipment and known-how and is willing (for a price) replace a dead battery in my 650GW? I no longer have steady enough hands, nor a soldering iron for the job. I have been hobbling along with a dead battery for about 15 months now and have done nothing but procrastinate about getting it fixed.

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
G1W-S, G1W-HC, G1W clone, B1W, K2S, B2W, (ex N2Pro & Mobius)
A good phone or computer rep[air shop can do that for you, but they nay want you to source the battery for them. Shouldn't cost more than a few bucks.

Phil

OP
G

Gary Edstrom

Reaction score
Country
United States
A good phone or computer rep[air shop can do that for you, but they nay want you to source the battery for them. Shouldn't cost more than a few bucks.

Phil
I would like to find someone who has actually done it before. I have watched the YouTube video on how to replace the battery and just taking the unit apart looks a little complicated to me.

WeedeaterDM

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Starting a collection
Probably wouldn't hurt to go in and talk to someone at a phone repair shop. If they are not able to do the work, they may be able to suggest someone that could. And Phil is right about the battery price, I paid less than $3 for a two pack on ebay.

This is the part number for the one I put in my Blackvue - SEIKO MS621FE FL11E

OP
G

Gary Edstrom

Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably wouldn't hurt to go in and talk to someone at a phone repair shop. If they are not able to do the work, they may be able to suggest someone that could. And Phil is right about the battery price, I paid less than $3 for a two pack on ebay.

This is the part number for the one I put in my Blackvue - SEIKO MS621FE FL11E
Thank you for the part number!
Gary