Dead SG9665GC V3

Feitelijk

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
SG9665GC GT680W G90C GT300W
It just doesn't do anything anymore, tried three different power sources (including wallsocket usb adaptor) and 3 different cables.
No lights at all.
Yesterdays drive isn't on the card either although I have seen the screen on for a bit when I started.
Was running beta33

Is there anything I can try?

not sure what's up with that, having no lights at all is odd

take it you've pushed the reset switch already?

Yes, with power connected and without, no joy.

Jup.
Doesn't smell funny either.

Send me an e-mail with your order number.

Yesterdays drive isn't on the card either although I have seen the screen on for a bit when I started.
I was wrong here, I don't see any lights go on.

I had it on the computer to take the movies (which worked fine), took it to the car and installed it.
You can just see it on the right on this rear/side cam

Yes I was.
Still worked on the beta 33 for the last two weeks I've been running it. (and has worked on the V2 for 1,5 years )

it wasn't an order, it was a sample I sent but if you can have a look at it would be appreciated
Sure can look after him, no problem.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

Yes I was.
Still worked on the beta 33 for the last two weeks I've been running it. (and has worked on the V2 for 1,5 years )

ok, may be part of the problem, we include the card reader for good reason, USB ports are below spec for our purpose

I had a powershortages and reboots while in mass storage a few times in the past when connecting too many devices on one USB module but not recently.

Do you suspect the USB fried the cam?

Not to derail, and I'm sure you've probably told people before, but what kind of car is that? The only possible reference I can come up with for anything modern is a left-hand-drive Morgan, but that's probably wrong.

Gotta love a Morgan and yeah, check power connections for proper and constant contact

I had a powershortages and reboots while in mass storage a few times in the past when connecting too many devices on one USB module but not recently.

Do you suspect the USB fried the cam?

under voltage situations can be just as bad as over voltage, it could have damaged something, we don't ever recommend connecting to PC USB outlets for this reason

Ok, I won't do that anymore.
The only possible reference I can come up with for anything modern is a left-hand-drive Morgan, but that's probably wrong.
It's a Westfield kitcar.
tour010.jpg

Ah, very nice! Looks like it was inspired by the Lotus 7?

full racing harness, nice. I had one of them in my VN V8 commodore when I was a P plater.

Back