Descending Zion Canyon along Zion - Mt. Carmel Highway

hanstj

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Insta360 One R 1-Inch Edition, Sony HDR-PJ540
Jump to 2:50 to skip the tunnel part and enjoy the incredible scenery :)

Damm. we dont have vistas like that comming out of a tunnel here :(

Actually not many tunnels here as its all flat like a pancake :rolleyes:

Pretty bland ;)

Gorgeous. Someday I hope to visit Zion again.

Damm. we dont have vistas like that comming out of a tunnel here :(

Actually not many tunnels here as its all flat like a pancake :rolleyes:

Pretty bland ;)

Naah, I am pretty sure there are a lot of stunning places in Denmark too. Travel more and show me more videos of your country.

Most of Denmark have been put under the plow, but we do offcourse have some protected areas such as small forrests and other Places.
But common for mostly all of them is that you will have to park your car, and use your legs for either walking or ride a bicycle.

Denmark is not more than a flie dropping on a World map, only a Little over 5 mill of us, only good thing is most live out East in or near Copenhagen.
Take about 3 houres to drive from 1 end to the other in a car.

If i could get my hands on some cheap American gasoline i would be happy to drive more, CUZ your prizes are dirt cheap compared to the ones here.

Today 1 US gallon of 95 oktane was 7.26 dollars, and 7.50 dollars is not uncommon, hopefull i will save a couple of cents tomorrow when i fill up my 1000 ccm motorized shuebox with 40 Liters / 10.8 Gallons of "gojuice" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Most of Denmark have been put under the plow, but we do offcourse have some protected areas such as small forrests and other Places.
But common for mostly all of them is that you will have to park your car, and use your legs for either walking or ride a bicycle.

Denmark is not more than a flie dropping on a World map, only a Little over 5 mill of us, only good thing is most live out East in or near Copenhagen.
Take about 3 houres to drive from 1 end to the other in a car.

If i could get my hands on some cheap American gasoline i would be happy to drive more, CUZ your prizes are dirt cheap compared to the ones here.

Today 1 US gallon of 95 oktane was 7.26 dollars, and 7.50 dollars is not uncommon, hopefull i will save a couple of cents tomorrow when i fill up my 1000 ccm motorized shuebox with 40 Liters / 10.8 Gallons of "gojuice" :rolleyes:

Man, and I thought our gas price is already quite expensive here haha.

Back