DOD LS430W now available?

Luca998

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi to everyone!
I'm new in this forum... I've read many of your posts because I'm interested in buying a dashcam.
I've see that the genuine DOD LS300W have nice features, in particular a superb video quality at night (also considering the price) thanks to the WDR.
The DOD LS400W have the same features, maybe a better heat dissipation.

I was considering to buy a LS300W, but on Aliexpress I've find the LS430W in sold (only few orders, so I think that is on the market since few weeks), so a LS400W with a GPS logger function incorporated.

Every one have news about this model? Someone have got it?

I seemed strange to me that no one in this forum told something about the DOD LS430W :?

Luca998 said:
Hi to everyone!
I'm new in this forum... I've read many of your posts because I'm interested in buying a dashcam.
I've see that the genuine DOD LS300W have nice features, in particular a superb video quality at night (also considering the price) thanks to the WDR.
The DOD LS400W have the same features, maybe a better heat dissipation.

I was considering to buy a LS300W, but on Aliexpress I've find the LS430W in sold (only few orders, so I think that is on the market since few weeks), so a LS400W with a GPS logger function incorporated.

Every one have news about this model? Someone have got it?

I seemed strange to me that no one in this forum told something about the DOD LS430W :?

Actually if you read closely ls300w forum, 3 month ago I have mentioned about ls430w

viewtopic.php?t=1025&p=13897

Back then it was early to speculate. Now its just released to the China market and as you can see E-Prance has 145usd pre-order price or Saddle in stock price is 172usd. I assume Foxoffer will have it also soon listed on their website. Lets wait and see what they can do with the price. However even if Foxoffer price will be slightly higher than other competitors ( lets say 3-5% ), myself personally would not mind paying this very little extra to have a good aftersales support and piece of mind for the future if ( you never know ) something happens to product. As you may find from other threads, Foxoffer was always there to help buyers, so paying very small extra is justified for their efforts.

LS430W looks interesting and promising product ( if manufacturer fixed all bugs from ls400w ). I like the idea of gps built in, so no need to do extra moves by attaching / detaching external gps antenna compared to other similar models.

My recommendation to you or anybody else: be the first, buy ls430w, fully test it and share opinions with others. This way you will give something back to this forum.
It would be fair approach for new dash cam users to make one step of buying some new dash cam which looks interesting for them, test it and share result, because there are so many forum members who spending their hard earned money on buying 2-3-4 dash cams and sharing review afterward. Fair would be if more people would be brave to make their first step, first buy, and "play" their part to this great forum.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for pointing out ls430w.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that post, some users talked about the possible launch of the LS430W on the market after few month!

I'm worried about the possibility that this product could be a not genuine one... even if the seller is reliable, it's Saddle.
This because there is a little bit of confusion in the selling web page of the product... in the specification, there are some info tables about the LS330W, even if are clearly specified the main (advanced) features (WDR, 1.6 lens, G-sensor, integrated GPS Logger, 1080P), and images of the product show clearly the WDR logo and LS430W code stamped on it!

Obviously, If I'll get this product, I'll make some post about my impression and I'll upload some video test

Luca998 said:
I read that post, some users talked about the possible launch of the LS430W on the market after few month!

I'm worried about the possibility that this product could be a not genuine one... even if the seller is reliable, it's Saddle.
This because there is a little bit of confusion in the selling web page of the product... in the specification, there are some info tables about the LS330W, even if are clearly specified the main (advanced) features (WDR, 1.6 lens, G-sensor, integrated GPS Logger, 1080P), and images of the product show clearly the WDR logo and LS430W code stamped on it!

Obviously, If I'll get this product, I'll make some post about my impression and I'll upload some video test

Best way is to confirm all your doubts by emailing to vendor, but I do not think named sellers will risk their reputation by selling fakes.

I do not think named sellers will risk their reputation by selling fakes.

That's true!
I mean that could be some different components, and so better/worst quality performance. In this kind of electronic devices there are continuous changing about components over few time... but if the components are the same of LS400W adding a GPS chip and antenna, there are no doubt about overall quality of this product.
Another important aspect are the guarantees of conformity offered on Aliexpress and other stores

LS430W_FEATURES_EN_01.jpg

Is this a genuine DOD LS430W ?

http://dod-tech.com/dm.php?prod=LS430W.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hope that is genuine since that is the manufacturers website.

Quintas said:
The speed display looks nice.

a nice graphic, not sure about the practicalities involved though, some other models have this function also and ideal dashcam placement doesn't really lend itself to this being as useful as it might first look, in some vehicles perhaps it is more useful than others, actual speed would work anywhere there's GPS reception, the speed zone would rely on a database though and would be location specific

both LS330W and LS430W are updates from their original versions

LS330 is update of LS300W
and LS430W is update of Ls400W

question is they fixed the Lens problemns on LS400W ? would not like to get Lens problemn in hot days. or hardwares troubles duo MicroSD´s

so it seems like the LS430W just released less than a month. I am quite interest with this product as it finally as WDR and GPS in a single unit.

But I really wish to see some sample video. Could not find any of them from DOD yet.
Anyone with your hands on this product please share your experience with us.

I am waiting for Foxoffer to have the ls430W. :cool:

Product quality has nothing to do with ANY re-sellers. No matter if it is authorised or "non-authorised" !

It seems that both Foxoffer & e-prance are selling a fake LS430W.
At the left model the real DOD has the "W" at the end - LS430W, while at both sellers the product gas no W at the end.
And the DWR logo on the right is missing !!!
The DOD font on the original DOD-Tech unit is also thinner (not bolt as the fake one).

Attachments

• 430-Foxoffer.jpg
    430-Foxoffer.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 430W-DOD.jpg
    430W-DOD.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 135
There are no fake ls430 / ls430w yet out there.
Both named vendors stock from original manufacturer and avoid fakes to not lose reputation.
LS430 and Ls430W, those are different models.
Foxoffer sells now only LS430

"Thickness" issue caused by picture distortion when uploaded.

So at this moment both products are genuine, especially from those two vendors.

Easiest way to understand difference with specification comparison is to go to aliexpress.com and type into searh separately ls430 and after ls430w. You will see that those are different products.

OK,
I know that foxoffer have a good CS, but it odd that at all approved distr. The LS430W is priced at $280 while at foxoffer priced it for $169

moshik said:
OK,
I know that foxoffer have a good CS, but it odd that at all approved distr. The LS430W is priced at $280 while at foxoffer priced it for $169

extra $111 for some sort of warranty support, ask someone who has one just what kind of support is offered before you justify the extra expense though, it might not meet your expectations

As per constantly following for the past half year Foxoffer, Saddle, web prices I must say they both giving us fair price adding a small margin just to keep running, this way selling in volumes, but at the same time ( as per this forum members feedback ) Foxoffer provides good aftersales support.
Rest local China vendors with much higher prices are just too greedy.
Other situation is if local country vendor / dealer has price 1.5 times higher ( for example Dod dealer / retailor ), this is justified by import taxes and other local expenses.

Back