Does b1w ever go on sale?

eoj818

Reaction score
Country
United States
hello all~ I have been looking to get the b1w for a few weeks now. Seems like the best budget dash cam. Just wondering if this ever goes on sale? Where did you guys buy yours and what website? Broke college student here. Thanks for any tips

Hiya!

It's a great camera. I bought mine on Amazon from memory, and I don't think it really goes on sale from what I've seen, but I don't watch the prices.

You can use Keepa to track Amazon prices.
In Canada, the B1W is usually $80, but goes on sale for $60 periodically through a Lightning Deal
I've never seen it on a regular type sale, only Lightning

hello all~ I have been looking to get the b1w for a few weeks now. Seems like the best budget dash cam. Just wondering if this ever goes on sale? Where did you guys buy yours and what website? Broke college student here. Thanks for any tips

Cheapest price I ever got it for was $32. Amazon has lighting deals once in a while for $35. Other then that current price is $54.99 but amazon has a 10% off coupon. I tend to stay away from ebay in case it shows up broke its more of a pain to return. Please for the love of god buy a samsung or sandisk high endurance card only. I know you can get other cards from either of those companies with way more space and half the price but the memory those cards wears out way faster then the high endurance type of cards. Save your self the headaches of random errors while recording and just buy a high endurance card from an authorized seller. No billybobs sd cards that are fake knockoffs.

Back