DR650GW-2CH

Oh I see. Then QVIA t790 is what I need I guess. Thanks

When you attach the bracket with 3 m tape to the windshield, can you still take the unit off the bracket?

There are 2 types of mount. Like the Lukas. One is permanent. The other is a removable.

Are you talking sucking cup and 3m? I asking when you put bracket with 3m (permanent) can you still remove camera unit from bracket? Thanks.

Are you talking sucking cup and 3m? I asking when you put bracket with 3m (permanent) can you still remove camera unit from bracket? Thanks.

Sorry.
No I don't think you can remove the dashcam.

Really? On Blackvue and Think ware it is easy to remove and snap it back into place again

Really? On Blackvue and Think ware it is easy to remove and snap it back into place again

With the T790 it works also, you judt have to use the transparent mounting bracket
d861a2eb436fcad1674a9efb5c269262.jpg

Awesome. Thanks. Does it come with it?

it's cylindrical, I think that's about as similar as it is though

wifi app, etc etc. Thinkview first dashcam software is very similar to blackvue.

Competition is good for the consumers [emoji16]

wifi app, etc etc. Thinkview first dashcam software is very similar to blackvue.

Thinkware sales volume is about 10 times that of Blackvue, they should be flattered if they think they were copied, personally I don't see it as being that similar other than being cylindrical, others do that also

Thinkware sales volume is about 10 times that of Blackvue, they should be flattered if they think they were copied, personally I don't see it as being that similar other than being cylindrical, others do that also

Pretty surprised that a re-branded Inavi dash cam outsells Blackvue.

Pretty surprised that a re-branded Inavi dash cam outsells Blackvue.

its not rebranded, it's their own brand, their sales volume is many times larger than Blackvue, Blackvue is more well known in export markets as they got out into other markets much earlier than a lot of other brands

I don't know. For a brand that supposedly is bigger, they still don't even know how to get the speed to show on the video.

I don't know. For a brand that supposedly is bigger, they still don't even know how to get the speed to show on the video.

how many they can sell and what functions they have aren't really related, they both do things I don't agree with but plenty of people still buy them

Seems like Blackvue is more popular. More ratings on Amazon and more sales on ebay.

Even on youtube. Blackvue has over 90,000 videos.

Thinkview has about 400.

Blackvue is more well known in the export market for sure, Thinkware do way bigger volume but to date that has mostly been in the Korean domestic market

Back