driver cuts me off in the middle of a turn

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Yes
even with the low resolution of my F70/i1000, you can clearly see that it's 2 lanes turning left. the driver (dunno if male or female) in the right turn lane cut hard into me in the middle of the turn, and you can see him cross the dotted guide line as well. no contact, but still annoying. you can even hear my ABS kick in. yeah i was a little miffed, and dropped the clutch a little too quick to get going again, but i knew better than to swerve back or cut him off - you never know how other morons will react.

clock in the OSD is ahead by an hour - i'm too lazy to change my dashcam clock for daylight savings time. (can we just abolish DST already?) also, picture-in-picture was done by me, not the camera.

on my youtube channel i have several more videos from my dashcam, but they're all autocross racing videos - no collisions (except maybe a cone), and no other traffic, but it's still fun to watch. The one of me driving Roger's S2000 shows me barely hanging on to an unintentional tail slide at the end of the course, and the course worker complimented me on saving it. :)

Back