Driver Turns Right on a Red Light - Wow

LADriverBoy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR750S-2CH
Me and my girlfriend just finished watching Avenger’s Endgame and she’s mad at me because I told her she was breathing too hard during the entire movie. We were driving home from the theater when this driver just got impatient and drives off on a red light at a left turn.

YouTube link here.

You will see that a lot here if you are near one of the ghettos here, and you can be pretty sure the driver are from some country where the Islamic faith are prevalent.
I have almost been T boned at speed 2 times by people like that, just seconds from disaster.
And you better not comment on it on site, cuz then blood will flow and it is most likely going to be your blood.

I get in to a cab at LAX and give the driver my address.
As we get into the city I see we are coming to a red light, and the driver blows right thru it!
"Dude, what are you doing? That was a red light!"
"Relax. My brother is a cabbie too. He does this all the time." he says as he breezes thru a second red light.
We come to a green light and he stops.
"Why are you stopping at a green light?"
"My brother might be coming the other way."

You will see that a lot here if you are near one of the ghettos here, and you can be pretty sure the driver are from some country where the Islamic faith are prevalent.
I have almost been T boned at speed 2 times by people like that, just seconds from disaster.
And you better not comment on it on site, cuz then blood will flow and it is most likely going to be your blood.
That's terrifying. I wonder how they pass their driving exam :oops:

It would seem their cousin or something take care of that, rigged driving tests and car inspection facilities have been seen often since these was privatized.
Sadly we are also in the middle of a severe police shortage, so will take some years before they are up to normal manning, which by now are just 50% of what it really should be with the rampant disregard for all laws.

it's legal in downtown houston as long as there are no signs specifically prohibiting it (like there were here). that's because almost every street in downtown houston is one-way.

that said, based on the title of the video, i expected the guy to turn RIGHT, thus going the wrong way on a one-way road.

Back