Drivers of Dublin, Ireland

lol at the parking fail... the little audi couldn't get it right after 3 tries and almost hit some peds in the process, then this maroon sedan slots right in, smooth as glass....
Yep, I got a pretty good chuckle over that one as well. :D

I got sort of the same a little while ago, i was shopping and when i left so did another driver a few bays from me, but the driver had a allmighty truble getting the little car out.

Just the typical Dane having no clue as to the size of his/her own vehicle.

FF to 0:30 if you are in a hurry, before it is just a miss sunshine making a 180 turn in the wrong place.

Yep, I got a pretty good chuckle over that one as well. :D
Were you in the car or do you always go through all of your parking mode recordings? :p

Yeah, wrong quote :p

Were you in the car or do you always go through all of your parking mode recordings? :p
Ha! Only when its raining ;)

There was a van parked very close to my door when I got back from shopping and I was actually looking to see how the van driver done that, and then I noticed the little red Audi :)

I make a mental note of where in my drive something interesting happened, but my memory is not that good so some things slide by.

But the really big things i don't forget, then again those get turned in to the police as soon as i get home.

And i praise myself lucky i am so old that when i was young and really stupid there was not a camera in every persons pocket and in many car windscreens.

Back