Driving Around Amazing Mansions in Naples, Florida

msnodgr

Reaction score
Country
United States

the really big houses are about halfway through the video

Every time i hear some one say "money cant buy happiness" i get a urge to get up and smack that person.
Sure you can allso be a poor person and be happy, but thats not what ppl say when they say that.

Its good to be rich, and it allways will be.

Every time i hear some one say "money cant buy happiness" i get a urge to get up and smack that person.
Sure you can allso be a poor person and be happy, but thats not what ppl say when they say that.

Its good to be rich, and it allways will be.
I used to be poor (once had to pawn some stuff to get gas to drive to work :( ), now I'm not so poor. Happier now than then. :)

Yeah.
Just beeing financially safe mean there is a surplus of good vibes, i know that as i never been as low on money as i am now.
And rest assure my happyness is allso at a all time low, its so bad i have been diagnosed with depression & paranoid schizophrenia.

Guess having cameras in my car and apartment make me paranoid :D god damm head doctors i have never been able to get.

I think i am as i have allways been, but i have lost the abillety to deal with other ppl around me i dont like. ( which is most ppl here )
Dealing with ppl on the internet have never been a problem for me, and meeting them and work with them around the world is also not a problem.
But ppl here in Denmark :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Jesus christ,,,,, aggravating.

See now i am thinking about the movie " what about Bob" :D

See !!!!! hes never gone !!!! Is this some radical new therapy ???

Back