Driving at night...

CrosstownTee

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Dash Cam
GS90C Ambarella A7LA70
When travelling to the UK, I prefer to drive at night. Mainly because there’s hardly any congestion, but as you can see in this tiny compilation driving at night is also a guarantee for enjoyment on the road… :)

1. The Right Lane Hugger
    I think he was occupied with his mobile. Or he was falling asleep. Anyway, he had no business in that lane, but he stuck with it. Even after undertaking him, he slowly vanished from my rear view mirror's field of view, being taken under by at least another dozen cars. Not safe.
  2. The Police over taker
    Whilst driving the limit (70mph/112kmh) I was overtaken by a BMW, which seemed to ignore the fact that a marked police car was also on the road with us. After overtaking the police car the BMW got flashed at and sent back to where he belonged; the middle lane, driving (under or on) the limit.
    (Sorry about the (small-ish) size; I couldn't blow up the image the way I wanted to)
  3. The Startled Wife
    This one could have been called the Weaving Lorry, but it is one of those examples of where the wife scares you more than the actual traffic situation. A lorry was slowly weaving out of his lane, but I was fully aware of it. The misses, who was half asleep, suddenly woke up, saw the situation, and did a “whoooo!” which of course in turn startled me, so I broke. I muted the sound on that moment because of obvious reasons. :)
  4. The A1(M) Runner
    I don’t think it’s legal to run on motorways. But he was doing it. Can you spot him? (I did, in time, I couldn’t believe what I saw). It was 3 AM, mind you! What was he doing there?!

No comments = bad video?
Can you give me some feedback so I can make better ones in the future?
(I guess the night time is not a perfect setting for high quality videos...?)
Thx!

T.

No comments = bad video?
Can you give me some feedback so I can make better ones in the future?
(I guess the night time is not a perfect setting for high quality videos...?)
Thx!

T.

Actually night time is what separates the players in this dash cam game and your samples are indicative of higher quality.
Thanks for sharing.

Oh well thank you for the positive responses :)

Back