Drone video near Moab Utah

Raptor1956

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a 4K drone video I shot using a DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone near Moab Utah and along the Colorado River. The weather was spotty with rain and heavy clouds, but mid afternoon the weather broke enough to get a couple flights in. I think the weather/clouds worked well here...

The video starts black with the music playing for 15 seconds then the video fades in. At the end the video fades out and the music fades out in about 5 seconds.

This was captured on an 8-day trip through California, Arizona and Utah beginning in mid February 2017.

Brian

This is a 4K drone video I shot using a DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone near Moab Utah and along the Colorado River. The weather was spotty with rain and heavy clouds, but mid afternoon the weather broke enough to get a couple flights in. I think the weather/clouds worked well here...

The video starts black with the music playing for 15 seconds then the video fades in. At the end the video fades out and the music fades out in about 5 seconds.

This was captured on an 8-day trip through California, Arizona and Utah beginning in mid February 2017.

Brian

Fantastic video, beautiful beyond words, thanks for sharing.

Brian

Awesome video, terrific scenery and lovely music! Thanks for the impressions!

Back