New Lily drone Camera follows you around automatically.

If i dident know better i would guess it was a B&O design :D

Assuming they are still in the heavy price range, though there seem to be a lot of competition in that segment allready :)

I like it. Dont like it $500.00 worth but that is better than the $999.00 but still not low enough for me to like it enough to buy one. And 20 minutes fly time is not long enough. Imagine if it did have a longer fly time; instead of a dash cam just have this follow your car around.

It would be nice to have a personal areal observation platform that I could launch and recover from the moonroof whenever I get stuck in a traffic jam, but I'm too cheap to pay for what they'll want for this.

KuoH

instead of a dash cam just have this follow your car around.

The 20 minutes are a pretty good flight time for a current drone / quadcopter, and thankfully devlopment in lipos will soon give us batteries with 3 x more storage for same size battery.

Talk to Lily as she's your crazy psycho ex-g/f. "Lily stop following me!!! This is exactly why we broke up!"

I major problem with this is the battery is build in, so no swapping batteries to get up in the air quick.
And for a guy like me, i would allso like to control it at times myself, therefor the arducopter controllers is mora to my liking.
With those you can add a small transmitter to your smartphone and have the copter follow you that way, and you can use a regular RC transmitter, and you can swap batteries.
Only minus is they are not waterproof or have that nice sleak design like Lily, but thats not high on my quadcopter list :D

Back