Drove Topanga Cyn to Malibu then along PCH with G1W dashcam

Dimas

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last weekend I drove my Subaru XV through Topanga Canyon Rod just west of Los Angeles, down to Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Here is a very long video from my G1W dashcam. I added beautiful musics.
It is 41 minutes long and best viewed when you have an insomnia attack or just plain bored.

For the confused ones PCH is the Pacific Coastal Highway witch run along the US westcoast.

And its allso on my to do list if / when i get back to the US :D i just hope i can afford to do it in a proper car.

Its much easyer now with the interweb to handle the American abbreviations, could be a guessinggame in the good old days :)

Will Watch it when i get a ISP that let me Watch 1080p footage, without waiting for buffering every minute :rolleyes:
right now i pay for 10 mbit, but my isp upped it to 15 mbit yesterday, or so they think cuz since then i have not seen any speeds over 2 mbit.
I cant be bothered with those incompetent Danish dumbasses, so i will just steam in my own anger for a fjew weeks to come.

15-10-2014 i will get a 30/30 mbit connection

Kamkar,
If you drive the PCH, it is best to go south bound because you'll be on the ocean side and easy to pull off the road to take pictures etc.

Yes and Best off alle There is Places up north I would like to visit too

Back