Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

X2 is not sold in Russia, what point exactly would a Russian menu be?
lies
Powerucc send parcels using a mediator in Russia, which has another email
http://www.powerucc-panorama.ru

1. Panorama Х2* = 260$
2. External GPS = 25$
3. EMS = 25$

1. Safego * = 180$
2. External GPS = 25$
3. EMS or free shipping = 25$ or 0$

Last edited:
This website associated with car-dvr.info Forum. Not with Brand Panorama !!! It's gray market website with EMS shipping....

Good luck with selling something in Russia without proper 12 month warranty and support from developers. Moment support stopped bye bye business...

FYI by Russian law all products must have 12 month warranty.
Plus in any given time consumer can send item to independent expertise and if / when expertise result indicate that item was defected seller must:
- reimburse expertise coat
- replace or reimburse 100% cost of the item

I do not care, it's not my site
I wrote about that Powerucc Panorama X2 are sold in Russia through an intermediary.. nothing more.

About "grey market" - Gray market has long been does not scare buyers in the absence of an official representative.

First and foremost grey market is to blame for all BS with absence of the official representative.... Any grey market sellers not paying royalties or any development fees to brand owner and only killing brands for two cents of quick profit.
What you did or doing is trying to sell product to Russia via this and via other Russian forum not even being authorized seller!!! Good luck with killing Safego brand!

Last edited:
What you did or doing is trying to sell product to Russia via this and via other Russian forum not even being authorized seller!!! Good luck with killing Safego brand!
I don't trade dvr. What makes you think that I sell them?
I have given links to those who sell. It's not my business.

PS Funny you, share the same do "like" one another, unreasonably accusing me of mortal sins gray sales. Funny People.

Ps2 Can diluted atmosphere here and say that I found a way to recover Panorama X2 or Safego from the "brick" \ "gray screen" after unsuccessful flashing. Now is necessary to send to Korea or seller.
This "option" is only available to Russian buyers . :)))

Last edited:
Our people help each other solve problems. When there is no official representatives.

Not everything in this world is measured by money. "unsupported" it only in your fantasies, I get the firmware on it when I need.

Our people help each other solve problems. When there is no official representatives.
What do you mean by "Our people" ???

I don't trade dvr. What makes you think that I sell them?
I have given links to those who sell. It's not my business.

PS Funny you, share the same do "like" one another, unreasonably accusing me of mortal sins gray sales. Funny People.

Ps2 Can diluted atmosphere here and say that I found a way to recover Panorama X2 or Safego from the "brick" \ "gray screen" after unsuccessful flashing. Now is necessary to send to Korea or seller.
This "option" is only available to Russian buyers . :)))

You know what's funny???
Funny that you complain about lack of Russian language and lack of support for Russian customers when you have nothing to do with Russia period. What next Belarusian translation.

SAFEGO is private brand that not own or related to and by Panorama as brand.
So direct all your energy to SAFEGO directly and Belarus market.

As per likes it's called Support and Understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuntax please use a softer language, any new person coming here will think they arrived to WW3 debate.

Russian language is not limited to one country. Currently it's spoken by in over 17 countries and that's huge.

Sila and others (like Alexsol, GSE and others) use Google translator to communicate with us. Lots o meaning gets lost in translation. If you have a problem with person then use "report" function. Otherwise let's not use nationalities and race in "arguments". Sometimes the best answer is just a silent treatment.

My opinion was mentioned in the beginning of this subject and I still stand by it, but let's keep this forum as neutral as possible.

You are making the assumption that @Zuntax is not Russian ;)

Unfortunately from time to time we get people here that have some hidden agenda, while they might not disclose here what they're on about but when they go boasting on other forums they soon get found out

Jokiin I did not make any assumptions, I only want this thread to stop climbing up to the top of my "unread" topics. My opinion still stays the same that I would rather buy locally supported product from reputable buyer.

I was the first to call out against Sila's approach to this subject but this topic starting to get out of hand already. I actually wish for a function to request to close this thread.

My opinion still stays the same that I would rather buy locally supported product from reputable buyer.

Absolutely, those that go promoting unsupported alternatives aren't doing anyone any favours, regardless of how they try to convince otherwise

Back