Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

@Johny
You have your opinion, I have mine.[emoji6]

It's not about nationalities or/and race, It's just the way international business work in the world!
For the record I'm fluent in russian and english as I'm Russian / American.[emoji12]

+1 close this thread

Last edited:
to Zuntax

Ну коль ты разумеешь по нашенски, то отвечу тебе в твоем же стиле - дерьмо тут вылили такие как ты , если вы потрете все свои никчемные посты, засирающие этот трэд только из за того, шта каму тА оШень портит Торговлю, то в этой ветке останется нормальная информация.И не скули про то, какой язык я хочу увидеть в поддержке дэвайса, беларуский это будет или польский, достаточно разуть свои глазки и почитать ответ сангмоона, который признал, что это продукт его компании, пусть и без поддержки с кореи, за то китайцы ее оказывают. Ветку вы скорей всего закроете, как и потрете мой пост (это только подтвердит что тут правят торговцы и продвигают только "нужный" товар) , вся "вина" этого дэвайса тута, что он дешевле панорамы и это кое кому тута ошень это не нравиЦЦо, хотя многие американцы уже его себе купили.
Один reverend , остался в рамках приличий и конструктивного диалога, за что ему отдельный респект.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second the motion to close this thread, not helpful or relevant at all.
Probably you provided SDK Zoran here, but not I, huh?
What "useful" you wrote here, but not I?

I provided an overview of the device and give information about it. This does not violate the rules of the forum.

Unfortunately from time to time we get people here that have some hidden agenda, while they might not disclose here what they're on about but when they go boasting on other forums they soon get found out
It’s difficult to find a black cat in a dark room, especially when there’s none.

there are people here that have been using multiple accounts for whatever purpose, it always gets found out in the end, in the digital age a black cat still leaves tracks

Probably you provided SDK Zoran here, but not I, huh?.

when products are done through official channels you just request changes, modifications etc, when someone comes along and starts hacking firmware and customers start bricking products then it comes to the vendors attention and they get upset, I don't think it's an unfair reaction for a vendor to get upset if it starts costing them with warranty issues

I have no problem with people hacking firmware, in some product we've seen there is virtually no support and it becomes necessary to get the product even functioning correctly, in a supported product though it is counterproductive

there are people here that have been using multiple accounts for whatever purpose, it always gets found out in the end, in the digital age a black cat still leaves tracks
when products are done through official channels you just request changes, modifications etc, when someone comes along and starts hacking firmware and customers start bricking products then it comes to the vendors attention and they get upset, I don't think it's an unfair reaction for a vendor to get upset if it starts costing them with warranty issues
I bought the goods from the seller officially and it provides support for me. With him and decide to issue Russian menu in the firmware. Who told you that I had hacked firmware? I just learning it.
I have no problem with people hacking firmware, in some product we've seen there is virtually no support and it becomes necessary to get the product even functioning correctly, in a supported product though it is counterproductive
If I write that AE in the firmware does not work well, it is "hacking the firmware"?

what you do or don't do doesn't affect me in the slightest

if people start bricking their cameras as some have then it soon comes to the attention of others, some people like to tinker, put the wrong firmware and things happen

Users can themselves understand that they need and what is best for them. They have a right to choose.

Unconditionally you're right. As a billion Chinese people who can not be wrong, that they chose "not supported" product.
Let's stop unnecessary dispute, the manufacturer has long been said in this thread.
x2_8633.jpg

I don't know that Chinese intentionally choose unsupported product as such, by default so much Chinese product is unsupported so it's most often that they don't have the choice, there's a market in China for better quality product that is supported well, just not much of it exists

@Sila
PLEASE use ENGLISH language in public conversation so everyone can read and participate in conversation, otherwise it's one-sided conversation.
For conversation in native language please use PM.

Russian translation:
ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, используйте АНГЛИЙСКИЙ язык в общественном разговоре так, чтобы каждый мог читать и участвовать в разговоре, в противном случае это односторонний разговор.
Для разговора на родном языке, пожалуйста, используйте Личные Сообщения(PM).

Correct me if I'm wrong.
What SM tried to explain is that it is his product in this case as technology only, that was created for specific costumer by specific request from the customer with custom brand name on it, for sales inside China only (not for export).

Last edited:
Unconditionally you're right. As a billion Chinese people who can not be wrong, that they chose "not supported" product.
Let's stop unnecessary dispute, the manufacturer has long been said in this thread.
View attachment 10829

what is the point of a six page thread on a camera that isn't available to us !!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the point of a six page thread on a camera that isn't available to us !!!!!!!!!!!!
You sure? My friend who lives in the United States ordered also, with free shipping.
F2.jpg
And in general I gave the overview dvr which appeared on sale. To buy or not, everyone decides for himself

Last edited:
A number of people have asked me to close this thread but I don't see any reason why that should be the case.

1. The camera that Sila has is available from Aliexpress
2. It is an unsupported camera, but so are many of the Chinese cameras that people purchase on this forum. If we can't discuss unsupported cameras, probably half the posts on the site would need to be deleted
3. He has shared some good information on the camera

The reality is many manufacturers in the past have tried to control the distribution of firmware to deal with the gray market. This usually fails since people will find ways of getting the firmware...especially Russians!

In case anyone is wondering, Sila's IP address is from Belarus so I don't think he is the one selling the cameras in Russia. Lets just keep personal insults out of these threads.

I think people in this thread are upset at the wrong person.

I used to be in retail and it used to piss me off that I could buy same product in the United States at a retail store for less than I paid wholesale for it in Canada even with the money exchange. I see no difference here except the tables are turned.

Back