Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

Take it easy guys, i too have notised this thread get more and more tense.

I have not looked a lot into this, but things like computer hardware seem to be cheap here, i never had a need to go outside DK for my hardware, and at one time i allmost build a new high end computer every year.
And allso we have our mandatory 2 year warrenty, witch is nice though i rarely had any need for it.

But there is a lot of stuff i can get cheaper outside DK, and many things i cant even get here though they are not illigal here.
Just the fact that we are only 5.5 millions of us, so its a pretty small marked.

For most of my life i have allso felt a strong urge to support the local shops and factories, today it is the other way around, and if it was possible for me i would even driver to Germany to get toiletpaper and milk and whatever everyday items.

Last edited:
аппаратно ничем они не отличаются, я сравнил внутренности и X2 и Safego, там не то что платы внешне, там номера плат одинаковые, схемотехника и все остальное, клепают на одном заводе, корпус только разный. Пока не сделают нормальный замер автоэкспозиции ни X2 ни Safego толком номера не будут показывать под ксеноном. :)
в описании на ютубе есть ссылки на оригиналы видео
I just received Safego X2 $180 from Aliexpress seller, but no GPS external device. So... you paid more, but GPS included.

Last edited:
Here is GPS module from same seller price $28 (2.5 meters cable)
But here similar GPS module cost $15.50 (2.0 meters cable)
What to buy?

Last edited:
I've purchased from Aliexpress same one as Sila got.

It just arrived in my hand and I am going to set up tonight~

Thank you Sila.

I just received Safego X2 $180 from Aliexpress seller, but no GPS external device. So... you paid more, but GPS included.

you mean we shouldn't buy external gps safego has already gps inside right?

Ah no the Safego still doesn't have GPS inside - it needs the external GPS device if you want speed, otherwise it's not necessary for the camera to run.

Mine has been much happier since the external GPS is as far away as possible :)

you mean we shouldn't buy external gps safego has already gps inside right?
No. You have to buy GPS module separately if you want.
$180 Basic box doesn't include GPS.

No. You have to buy GPS module separately if you want.
$180 Basic box doesn't include GPS.

Oh I see..

My opinion about Safego that we need to wait until safego reaches Mini 0803's view quality.

I can't read car licence numbers during driving. I could read car licence numbers when car stop on the lights.

Oh I see..

My opinion about Safego that we need to wait until safego reaches Mini 0803's view quality.

I can't read car licence numbers during driving. I could read car licence numbers when car stop on the lights.

Oh. Really?

I haven't installed in my car yet.
Now I am going to install.

I was using G1W model which I was really happy and satisfied.

But I wanted to 2ch dashcam to record back side too.

So I chose safego coz of Sila's comments.

I will try to compare safego with my G1W later.

Thank you for your comments.

Oh. Really?

I haven't installed in my car yet.
Now I am going to install.

I was using G1W model which I was really happy and satisfied.

But I wanted to 2ch dashcam to record back side too.

So I chose safego coz of Sila's comments.

I will try to compare safego with my G1W later.

Thank you for your comments.

If you use g1w I am sure that you will like safego. But I am using Mini 0803 and If I compare video quality. Mini 0803 have better video quality then Safego

If you use g1w I am sure that you will like safego. But I am using Mini 0803 and If I compare video quality. Mini 0803 have better video quality then Safego

I tried to search Mini0803 you mentioned and there is Mini0805 as new version.

I really want to try 0805 version coz you said 0803 is really good. :)

The Safgo F2 is the same at the X2 even same firmware.
The name on the chip has been sanded off. That generally means it's counterfi or they don't want you to see its the exact same hardware.

I tried to search Mini0803 you mentioned and there is Mini0805 as new version.

I really want to try 0805 version coz you said 0803 is really good. :)

Yes but I am not sure about Mini 0805. Because my one of friend has problem with Mini 0805. His Mini 0805's gps doesn't work clearly. That's why we should wait another Mini. But Mini 0803 is enough for everybody.

This function is available for powerucc safego ?

Smart car voltage detection: original smart car voltage detection, automatic power-off to ensure that car battery will have enough voltage to start an engine..

Back