Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

Reverse engineering i take it ?? Its a shame its not a built-in option.. Would be nice to have control of bitrate..

Hi.. Anyone fitted these with a 128gb card? Do they work like the panorama x2?

hi
what is the recommended place to get either panorama x2 (with support) or safego (cheapest) in the uk ?
on aliexpress i see Safego F2 for about 120 pounds (Christy -Lisa Store), Monkon Panorama X2 is 210 on amazon
for half price and similar lack of long-term warranty the former options looks very attractive

p.s. sungmoon probably should have offered sila a contract job to localize and improve either product...

p.p.s. those who buy cheapest version will never get more expensive one, they will just switch to another product if 'hacked improved' version is not available.
also i dont think its really a bad thing, it is free positive advertisement (if product is good). i seen that happening with many products (ex. my nokia/siemens/motorola phones) and availability of root hacks and other unofficial customization is what made those products to sale. when i got tired of reading forums and updating firmware, i got 2x more expensive sony instead...

Last edited:
I have got 12 mbit with firmware V1.02.05.

What's wrong ? Which firmware should I install to have 20 mbit records?

The view is very smooth (not stable) , soft and sharpness. I don't want to mention about licence plates.

Maybe firmware changes can fix my problems

Sounds like a focus problem rather than bitrate, no point increasing the birate at the expense of reliability

Why not just install and record your own, you can always reinstall your current version if you don't like it

You right.

Which firmware do you use ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have got really big memory card (64GB Kingston) problem with v1.01.09 (22 mbit). Front camera's memory card has been out of order. I am going to format that memory card and turn back to V1.02.05 (15 mbit)

Problem wasn't about Firmware.

Unfortunatelly Safego does not support 64 GB or 128 GB memory cards.

I reach "Insert Front Memory Card" error everyweek.

I use transcend ultimate 64gb on firmware 1.01.09 for more than two months. no errors
formatting done on a computer
Hardware safego = hardware panorama x2

Back