Dual channel DVR "SAFEGO" with GPS (Powerucc Panorama X2)

I uploaded Sila's firmware 1.01.09
rear camera bitrate more 20 mbit/s
fron camera bitrate only 13-15 mbit/s
why?

I really want to buy Safego but I am not sure ... How many member using Safego without problem here ?

I tried to translate the test using bing, and this is what i read of the result of the test.

Cheap lenses beeing used, low resolution on back ??? i assume this mean the display on the main unit, translation wierd as same sentence say its good :oops:

It would be better to buy 2 transend drivepro 200 and get 2 of the best cameras without bugs.

But once again i have to remind ppl that Russian dont seem to translate good, not in comments on youtube and not using Bing :rolleyes:

When translated test seem muddy, cant figure out if he test more then the X2 or he just compare it to panaorama 2 and a GS1000

Test was done to compare Panorama2 vs Safego vs old GS1000 to see the pluses and minuses of Safego. Hardware wise the reviewer was pleased with specs but firmware wise he would like to see Panorama2 being used in x2. He states that every time new firmware removes purple fog, details in picture get darker and disappear into the darkness. GS1000 was used as a reference example of old cheap technology.

The quality looks fantastic at 20Mbps - is that still based on 1.01.09 or is that running a newer version now?

Thank you Sila... much appreciated.

Is that the video quality of the original X2 also ?

Back