Dual Purpose Action and Dash

ArgusMcJohnsten

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thinking about getting a small action cam for my all day bicycle rides, using a battery pack to power it. RunCam HD and sj4000 are in the lead. Also would like to record day trips, once or twice a month, in the car.
I don't want to spend much, as this seems fun, but don't know if I'd stick with it. Is it even worth looking for something that would do both?

I am retired, so no need for a dedicated dash cam when I don't drive often. Usually just across town to Dr appointments.

Thanx in advance.

As I understand your budget is around Sj4000 price ?

Correct.
I really like the runcam/mobius form factor, mire discreet, but I like that sj4000 (all sj cams?) use the go pro mount, so a lot more variety.

Mobius can also use any "GoPro" mount compatible with 1/4 tripod screw.

I keep debating about the mobius. Seems very recommended, but I've also seen a lot of video that doesn't look very good. Most of this is aerial r/c so I don't know if that matters.

I keep debating about the mobius. Seems very recommended, but I've also seen a lot of video that doesn't look very good. Most of this is aerial r/c so I don't know if that matters.

Hi @ArgusMcJohnsten
Maybe our camera the JooVuu X (www.JooVuu-X.com) can interest you? As you say you want to use it for aerial photography this package especially https://www.joovuu-x.com/product/joovuu-x-rc-aerial-photography/ should be good and as you are based in the USA @Pier28 should be able to sort you out.

Any questions just ask :)

Cheers,

Dan

Back