dvr 207 - loop record doesn't work

sharonf88

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi guys,

So the record button didn't work. I though it was solved when I removed the sd card but then I realized it happened again and the reason it was temporarily solved is because while I removed the card I also deleted everything on it.
So in short, the camera doesn't loop record and overwrite itself even though its marked "on" in camera setting.

What can I do?

Thanks

If you're using the DVR-207GS model I would also verify that the G-Sensor option is turned off. It's still not clear how or if this camera uses it at all. But it is possible that the G-Sensor is mistakenly write-protecting all the files in the memory card. I would also try switching memory cards just to make sure the problem is not on the card itself.

Hi guys,

So the record button didn't work. I though it was solved when I removed the sd card but then I realized it happened again and the reason it was temporarily solved is because while I removed the card I also deleted everything on it.
So in short, the camera doesn't loop record and overwrite itself even though its marked "on" in camera setting.

What can I do?

Thanks
What memory card are you using? Brand? Size? Class?

Back