E-Prance H700

Roj Blake

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I am new here and like most people here i am interested in getting a dash cam, given i live just off the A9 you can guess why.

I have looked at a few and like the look of tea E-Prance H700
But i am not sure of the brand after the 0803 being a toaster i am told and that E-Prance are a nightmare to get hold of to ask a few simple questions.

I have asked them via Amazon uk if the cam comes with satnav software and what ver of android its running but no reply, also it looks like the lens will be on the correct side of the mirror for a uk RHD car in the pic but make no mention of it in the description has anyone tried this cam and what advice would you give me

Here is the Link from Amazon Uk
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00OLMYBFI
Thanks in advance

Roj

Only advice would be to avoid rearview mirror cams, they don't have a great track record. For less money the Mobius or with a screen the B40 would be better.

I think i will be keeping away from e-(monkeys)prance they don't fill me with confidence when you get a reply like this one
"
Hello, dear John
Nice day, this is Nina from E-PRANCE, thank you for being insterested in our product.

Could you please send us the link of the item that you're insterested in, cause we're a little confused which one is it?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards
Nina"

The Mobius is looking like my solution .... anything apart from an E-Prance

I have a V2000GS and it fail. Tried to get E-Prance to replace it under warranty and they never responded. Contacted E-Bay and requested they get E-Prance to contact me and they were unable to. Now E-Prance is no longer a registered member on Ebay.

they will just crop up as another name and continue on with business as usual...

I have a V2000GS and it fail. Tried to get E-Prance to replace it under warranty and they never responded. Contacted E-Bay and requested they get E-Prance to contact me and they were unable to. Now E-Prance is no longer a registered member on Ebay.

Exactly why members here recommend purchasing dash cams only from reputable retailers (..like BlackBoxed.ca)!

Kelvin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alferret What Should I Buy? 15
M What Should I Buy? 2
Back