Eeyelog HDW001

Anyone know if the wifi works with iOS devices? How does wifi work with these cams ... Is there an app?

hi dear all:

if you would be any interested in Eeyelog HDW001, I can make an introduction for all of you.

I am Carrie from SZ Eeyelog technology CO.,LTD.

Happy to join this forum to discussion with you.

my email address is carrie.chou@eeyelog.com

there is an APP on APP STORE , you can download from APP STORE. and then connect the WIFI of HDW001 and your IPHONE and IPAD. after wifi connected, then you can remote control the dashcam ,and transfer vedios from the dashcam wireless, and also can see the vedio from IPHONE /IPAD at the same time of recording.

carrie said:
there is an APP on APP STORE , you can download from APP STORE. and then connect the WIFI of HDW001 and your IPHONE and IPAD. after wifi connected, then you can remote control the dashcam ,and transfer vedios from the dashcam wireless, and also can see the vedio from IPHONE /IPAD at the same time of recording.
Does the WIFI of HDW001 support WEP or WPA/WPA2 encryption?

Can I change the speed from KM/h to MPH?

Hm... surprising response from the one of the sales (Emma?) to one of the russian fellows (forund it on ebay-forum)

Thanks!

Just now I have checked with the production team.

HDW001 without GPS would have new stock in next week.

HDW001 with GPS would be replaced by EHD65,you may refer to our attached EHD65 specification sheet,but EHD65(with GPS) are still in trial production process and would be ready on April

I just inquired from FoxOffer when the HDW001 with GPS will become available and I was told via e-mail that it would no longer be available in the future.

What could have been the reason for discontinuing what could be a promising product?

Of course there are big problems. And their decision I consider is the best: replace with a new product with another name.
Maybe they will discover that is possible to have GPS and Wi-Fi also.
carrie?

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
Of course there are big problems. And their decision I consider is the best: replace with a new product with another name.
Maybe they will discover that is possible to have GPS and Wi-Fi also.
carrie?

enjoy,
Mtz

What big problems are you talking about?

I would not recommend buying contact the factory. They only promise. For a month they have my $ 150. In no hurry to return. I requested a full refund. I'll wait for another 3 days and open a dispute on PayPal! :(

I don't know, but is not normal that some manufacturer stop producing a dash cam just after few months. Creating a dash cam is not like making bread is more complicated and think just to the PCB, for example.
I don't want to talk more about this subject. Who can understand what I want to say will understand without further questions.

enjoy,
Mtz

Looks like they just renaming the cameras from HDW001 and HSW002 (a2s processor) to EHD60, EHD63 and EHD65.
The EHD60 brochure already posted is the new one. Have no idea what's different.

BTW, Looks like russian Texet (mentioned in the GS6000 thread) now have almost the same camera on the a5s30, model is Texet DVR-570FHD
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... Fid2911%2F

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Mtz said:
I don't know, but is not normal that some manufacturer stop producing a dash cam just after few months. Creating a dash cam is not like making bread is more complicated and think just to the PCB, for example.
I don't want to talk more about this subject. Who can understand what I want to say will understand without further questions.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yes, but without proof it will sound like we're all just speculating. :mrgreen:

Svyazist said:
I would not recommend buying contact the factory. They only promise. For a month they have my $ 150. In no hurry to return. I requested a full refund. I'll wait for another 3 days and open a dispute on PayPal! :(
Today returned the money. Without dispute. There is no sense to order it until the middle of April.

My order of March 15 was cancelled by foxoffer today and the money returned to my PayPal account:
Very sorry to let you know, we tested the car dvr HDW001 you order, and it seems have some problem, and we told the manufacturer it, and we think we can not sell such product."
There seems to be a serious problem with this model.

I guess all of this partially explains why an email I sent to "Carrie" @ Eeyelog has not gotten a reply after 4 days.

Gurkha9 said:
I guess all of this partially explains why an email I sent to "Carrie" @ Eeyelog has not gotten a reply after 4 days.
I talked to Carrie using skype, and she responded me immediately and we had nice conversation.

That's good to know but I don't use Skype.

Back