Eeyelog HDW001

Hi,
We tested the HDW001 from Eyeelog. However the one I think is better is the E750 as it comes 60fps at 1080dp. Also I think the night quality is slightly better. We might be stocking the E750 shortly if there is enough demand which it looks like there might be.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Eyeelog is among some of the better product made here, their standard is certainly higher than a lot of others

Your links above do not work Emma. "Bad HTTP Referer. Access from external hosts denied"

Hey everyone... I am new here, and having a bit of a problem recording with my Eeyelog EHD68. I purchased directly from Emma last year, and I really do love the device. However, it is not doing the loop/recycle recording.

I grabbed the SD card to download some recent video, and found the card filled up on January 17th, and hasn't recorded any new data since.

I can't seem to find the recycle record setting on the menu. Please help!

What menu options do you have and how are they set currently?

Menu Options are...

Quality: 1280x720 60P 16:9
Date Stamp: ON
Record Time: 5 MIN
Motion Detect: OFF
G-Sensor: OFF
Contrast: NORMAL
Sharpness: STANDARD
Brightness: NORMAL
Saturation: NORMAL
WB: AUTO
Volume
English
Light Freq.: 50HZ
TV OUT: NTSC
Date
GPS: ON
Beep: OFF
TimeZone
LED: OFF
ScreenSave: 3 min
Auto power off: OFF
Format
Default Setting

Version: EHD68 0814G

Last edited:
Can't see any problem with your settings, try doing a full format of the card in your PC using the SD Formatter program, might be a card error tripping it up

Wouldn't hurt to do a reset of the camera and choose all the settings again also

Can't see any problem with your settings, try doing a full format of the card in your PC using the SD Formatter program, might be a card error tripping it up

Wouldn't hurt to do a reset of the camera and choose all the settings again also

Thanks for the help; I'll do a format now.

Also, does the record time cause a problem? Should I set the record time to OFF? Just wondering...

If it were off I'd expect it to not recycle

jokiin, thanks for the help... the format and factory reset fixed it!

One weird thing.... when I format the SD card now, the HDPlayer folder no longer appears. Previously when formatting it would create the DCIM and install the HDPlayer folders. Now it just makes the DCIM folder. Luckily I had the player backed up.

Should I be worried that the reset deleted the player?

It should write it again after you reboot but regardless give Registrator Viewer a try, far better solution than the default players most cameras ship with

It should write it again after you reboot but regardless give Registrator Viewer a try, far better solution than the default players most cameras ship with

jokiin, it seems some weird things are happening after the reset; but I guess something was wrong all along since it wasn't loop recording.

Anywya, I saw on some other threads that you have your own cam you're developing. Is it available yet?

Thanks.

We'll only be selling direct to countries where there is no distributor, we have something in place for the USA so you will be able to buy locally anyway

Back