English Firmware Available for CR-2000G, CR-2i!!

Another thing,

In English firmware "CR-2000G_FW_v1.00.168_Release" they removed the ability to adjust the LDWS bars manually.

MOTyd7L.jpg

All I get now are three pre-defined options, SUV, SEDAN & TRUCK.

I would rather have the adjustable bars I think. :D

I will check my CR-2000G and transfer your request!!

Hello kmd1970,

Could you send us your image pictures for CR-2000G at night??
I sent my water color and low noise pictures to FineVu Digital, but they want to check and see that images in other cars.
Please send us at finevuus@gmail.com

Thanks

Will do. I will send you the actually video samples tonight via dropbox.

Another thing,

In English firmware "CR-2000G_FW_v1.00.168_Release" they removed the ability to adjust the LDWS bars manually.

MOTyd7L.jpg

All I get now are three pre-defined options, SUV, SEDAN & TRUCK.

I would rather have the adjustable bars I think. :D

I've received a comment from FineVu Digital in Korea. They are saying the adjustable LDWS bars came from the oldest version of CR-2000G. But Current Korean and English versions adopt the automatic calibration of LDWS system. so the LDWS Bar is not shown by LCD screen..

I've received a comment from FineVu Digital in Korea. They are saying the adjustable LDWS bars came from the oldest version of CR-2000G. But Current Korean and English versions adopt the automatic calibration of LDWS system. so the LDWS Bar is not shown by LCD screen..

OK thanks. They should edit their Korean manual.

Rafa,

I plugged my Finevu into the cigar lighter and turned the ignition to ACC and let the unit turn on and start recording.

When I turned the ignition to start the Finevu restarted like yours did.

(I also tried with a seezeus GT300, with low internal battery level and it did the same thing)

I should note that the battery level indicator on the Finevu was at one bar at the time. Note sure if this is expected dash cam behavior or not. :eek:

The strange part is that the blue led on the Finvu power supply never flickers or blinks during the ACC to Start transition.

EDIT: I just tried again. This time I allowed the Finvu to get to a full 3 bars of stored power in ACC. When I started the car it did not restart. :D

Last edited:
Any idea where regular customers are supposed to download Finvu English firmware and manuals from?

The Korean website doesn't list any NON korean items for any of their products. I find that strange if they want to attract non Korean customers.

Rafa,

I plugged my Finevu into the cigar lighter and turned the ignition to ACC and let the unit turn on and start recording.

When I turned the ignition to start the Finevu restarted like yours did.

(I also tried with a seezeus GT300, with low internal battery level and it did the same thing)

I should note that the battery level indicator on the Finevu was at one bar at the time. Note sure if this is expected dash cam behavior or not. :eek:

The strange part is that the blue led on the Finvu power supply never flickers or blinks during the ACC to Start transition.

EDIT: I just tried again. This time I allowed the Finvu to get to a full 3 bars of stored power in ACC. When I started the car it did not restart. :D

Thank you for your comment and advise. I will forward your very helpful message to FineVu Digital Inc.

Any idea where regular customers are supposed to download Finvu English firmware and manuals from?

The Korean website doesn't list any NON korean items for any of their products. I find that strange if they want to attract non Korean customers.

Yeah.. The Korean website does not list any non korean items, because they don't try to penetrate U.S Market yet. If our company, La Lassie Inc, makes high volume of sales in U.S, they should help and take getting into U.S. Market.

Hey Rafa, any new English firmware updates? :D

Any chance you could ask Finvu to add a MPH/KPH menu option to switch speed conversion settings in the unit? Thanks.

Hi! And can I have the latest firmware on email to get? my email vmaria2006@yа.ru
Thank you

Rafa,

Some more suggestions for the Finvu team :D:

1. Since the unit does not have a physical power button can we a "Power Off" menu option on the menu bar? ( Reason : If I have the unit hard-wired on constant power, like Fine Safer S, the only way to turn off the unit is to pull the power connector)
2. When the GPS is locked can we get a fulltime icon or colored dot on the LCD to indicate that GPS is locked? (use green for the GPS lock icon)
3. Lastly, usually when any dash camera is recording the recording icon is usually red not green like on the Finvu. (this is minor but everyone is using red) :rolleyes:

Q4KGPN7.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance you could ask Finvu to add a MPH/KPH menu option to switch speed conversion settings in the unit? Thanks.

I will test the matter, and let FineVu know~

Good evening! And you can send me an e-mail firmware? Help, please. my email vmaria2006@yа.ru or mvolkova4@gmail.com
Thank you.
Maria

Hi, friends. What can you tell me about Finevu CR-2000G. Is it better or worse than Panorama X2?
I've also considered buying Marcus 5 and Lukas 9700. I really don't know which one will be the best, the more reliable.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Rafa,

I finally tested firmware .169.

I get the same results as before when I start the car :
  1. If the dash cam has no reserve power, it will restart when you start the car.
  2. If the dash can has 3 bars of reserve power, it will NOT restart when you start the car.
I believe this behavior to be normal, unless Finvu says otherwise. (Even my OEM 7 inch motorized touchscreen hesitates when I start the car) :eek:

Also, any updates on improving the night video quality (removing "watercolor" and noise) or the MPH/KPH changes?

Thanks.

Back