Excellent temporary Amazon pricing on A119 Mini 2 with Prime membership

Dashmellow

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Umpteen
Two days ago I mentioned that I stumbled upon an amazing price for the Viofo A119 Mini 2. It was selling for $98.98 USD under a "Lightning Deal" that was scheduled to end in a few hours. I wasn't actually in the market for a new dash cam at the moment but at this price how could I not! So, I bought one.

It wasn't supposed to arrive until Wednesday according to the Amazon page but it arrived in my rural mailbox within less than 24 hours! Amazing!

Anyway, the Lightning Deal has expired but I just discovered that you can still buy the camera for $98.98 if you have a Prime Membership. To make the deal even sweeter they are also offering 20% off a Viofo memory card or 5% off a CPL when you buy the camera.

Thought I'd pass this on for anyone in the market for one of these who may see this post in time.:) Don't know how long this price will last.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0C5MVB7NX

a119 mini 2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the deal finally ended after midnight last night :(. Still, for a "lightning deal" that was supposed to last several hours they somehow managed to offer the amazing price for three full days. Currently, you can get $25 off the cam plus the deal on the Viofo memory cards and CPL still stands. Hope at least a few people who may have seen this post were able to take advantage of the offer while it was still valid.

So, I bought one.

It wasn't supposed to arrive until Wednesday according to the Amazon page but it arrived in my rural mailbox within less than 24 hours! Amazing!
So how is it performing compared to your older A119s?

So how is it performing compared to your older A119s?

FYI, I've been running A119 V3s, not the A119S.

Anyway, I've been bench testing the camera and it seems to work very nicely but I have yet to install it. I'm waiting for some more suitable weather before I can do the install. March is a very challenging month up here on my mountain and my truck lives out in my driveway as I don't have a garage. I've had other priorities lately as well. Meanwhile, the 5 cams I have operating are doing a fine job so getting the new camera installed doesn't seem especially urgent.

The $98.98 deal in the mini 2 is dead again.:( It lasted a week.

Check back in again after awhile. I recall several years ago with the A119 V3 and a few other Viofo models these unique steep discounts would reappear unexpectedly about every month or two for a period of time.

Back