F10 / SJ1000 Mini dash-sport cam WDR DVR 15Mbps NT96650 CPU

just got cam ( amazon seller ) , cam with latest firmware V131217V01 ,. only disappointment was that the frame rate cannot be adjusted anywhere that i can see?
. Resolution of video recorded
1920*1080 30fps / 1280*720 60fps / 840*480 60fps / 640*480 60fps

the 60fps are frame duplication ,. only serving to enlarge the file size. , wasting space on storage and serving no purpose . did any of the prior firmware offerings allow one to set the frame rates for each resolution ? or possibly adjust bit rate for video capture? other than cam wasting storage with duplicate frames i can say that it is a very decent cam and if the option to edit the firmware was available it would be a gem..

Hi all,

When you are charging the battery with the battery inside the camera,

how can you tell whether your battery is fully charged or not with the SJ1000?

Thanks

I only joined the forums to say that the suction cup mount I have for the Sj1000 I got SUCKS. I was tricked into thinking that I can flawlessly mount it on the car windshield without a problem. When I tried it out, the camera shakes VIOLENTLY. I don't want to use any other mounting options and this was the one that I wanted to try it out on. I cannot find a solution for this problem, no matter how hard I try! I have gotten a ****ing lemon!

New to the forum.

I had enough of the wobbly factory suction cup and mount on the SJ1000. The project last month, a stainless steal mount with a gopro suction cup.

The mount in use.

@balikbayan

Is that a mount you made yourself, or can you get it online? (Not talking about suction cup from GoPro)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H SJCAM 2
S SJCAM 4
Back