Fake cop with real gun threatens motorist in road rage incident Thailand

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many

"
BANGKOK — A man who claimed to be a policeman and pulled a handgun on another motorist in Bangkok was arrested Sunday.

Although Udomsap Lomkaew, 40, was not a police officer as claimed in the now-viral video, the gun he used was definitely real, and he’s now charged with several offenses including possessing a firearm, police said.

Police identified Udomsap as the man seen in a dashcam video stopping another motorist on Rama III Road on Thursday before threatening him with a gun. The video was later widely shared online.

“You think you’re such a badass?” the man was heard shouting in the video. “Do you know who I am? I’m sarawat [police captain] Joe. I’m gonna smash your face. Don’t you think about messing with me you bastard!”

Col. Sompot said Udomsap, who turned out to be a civilian, has been charged with illegal possession of a firearm, carrying a firearm in a residential area without a permit and causing other individuals to fear for their life or liberty.

1832293.jpg

(the 'pretend cop' is the one wearing handcuffs....)

:)

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crime/1014697/cops-nab-police-impersonator

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/.../06/20/road-rager-wasnt-cop-but-gun-was-real/

We had a couple of cases of real cops using squad cars on ther off days to flag down foringers and have then pay ( in cash ) bogus fines, ran for a long time before it was stopped by ther own stupidety :rolleyes: :oops:

Freaks me out seeing Denmark on top of high on some of those lists, we have plenty of corruption too, not Russia levels offcourse, but enuff i think to not beeing smug about those lists, and wonder how the hell we got up so high on that list.
ATM there is a huge case with ppl taking bribes, cops - millitary and what not ppl in public branches have been arrested :oops:

And we dont even have 1 rule regarding Lobbying :oops:

I would think Denmark would be low on the corruption list. Thats a shocker. Are you sure you aren't a gringo living in Mexico?

More 'fake cop' news from Thailand, but, sadly, no video.
:(
BANGKOK: -- A wanted group of drug racketeers and extortionists posing as cops and soldiers picked the wrong time to visit a premises in Nonthaburi yesterday. While they came for a payoff a raid by undercover drug agents was in progress and they were all arrested.
As they were questioning the suspects five men arrived in two cars claiming they were from the crime suppression division and the army and had come to arrest everyone. They had no idea that undercover drug agents were there already.

Fake cops show up to shake down store owner, not knowing real cops were there already, doing a drug raid.

:)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...oney-raid-was-in-progress-at-nonthaburi-shop/

We are low on those lists, and thats what freak me out, other places must be really bad.

Must be all those LEGO that's keeping the country clean.

Back