Ran the light? Lemme just back up real quick

Sheeee :rolleyes: thats about all i can muster in this case :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but i feel a need for a shaking head smiley too.

Does jumping skills refer to the biker or the car?

That almost seemed to be too atrocious to be accidental. Almost. But I suspect it's an automatic car, and drivers of automatics can have remarkable levels of incompetence.

Wow. I would hope that a ticket for wreckless driving would be appropriate. That person needs their license revoked.

For keeping reversing when the car already climbed onto bike with rear tire = not qualified to operate motor vehicle,,,,, ever

And do trow on top a hefty fine, unlike the measly 160 dollars fine for operating a phone while driving.

The level of not getting it in this case is of almost Russian proportions.

Wow! Good biker reflexes! RAV4 driver was texting?

Sent from mTalk

Glad the biker was looking in front.
Few seconds head turn and he'd be tortilla.

Does jumping skills refer to the biker or the car?

That almost seemed to be too atrocious to be accidental. Almost. But I suspect it's an automatic car, and drivers of automatics can have remarkable levels of incompetence.
They used to sell the Rav4 here with a stickshift but I don't think it's an option anymore. My guess is it's a senior who Can't judge distance or anything else anymore and thus needs to be grounded.

Passenger looked scared out of his mind!

Edit: YouTube description says kid with learner's permit. So a teen! And that means the passenger was most likely the kid's parent.

The lady motto must be: Why do it half, when you can go the whole way.

Back