|Feedback Wanted| Help me improve my website

Not sure if it interests someone, but I would like to do a little update on how website is going.

First off all, with few forum members I have been working on action cam tutorials and guides. (topic here)
Secondly, forum member @TeriTerryTarry joined me as a writer. I am so happy because Teri is a great person, eager to learn and most importantly wants to help others. He wrote an amazing SJ4000 manual (topic here)
Lastly, website is now a year old. I am really having a blast creating content and interacting with readers. I would like to thank each and every forum member which helped me along the way. This is without any doubt one of the best and most supportive communities online. Without your tips, support and feedback, I would probably give up on creating articles after a month.

If anyone has a suggestion, idea or would like to help us out with content, feel free to contact me.

It's been a while since I wrote anything in this topic.
There have been some redesign changes on the website itself.
We now have a team of 3 people including myself testing cameras and writing guides.

Interesting news is that we now have an Android app for the site, so if anyone wants to test it out here is the download link
Download link 1
Download link 2
App is still not on Google Play, so you'd have to allow installation from external sources on your phone.
Screenshot_2016-06-11-10-36-47_com.goodbarber.pevly.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-11-10-37-08_com.goodbarber.pevly.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-11-10-37-08_com.goodbarber.pevly.png
    710 KB · Views: 2
Back