Feitelijk's SG9665GC

The V3's new design also takes away some angle. This is at full tilt.
G5n67ZL.jpg

And as a comparison the old V2
VXCk0Er.jpg

The replacement V3 I got also seems to have less focus in the distance. Any solution?

G5n67ZL.jpg

VXCk0Er.jpg

The replacement V3 I got also seems to have less focus in the distance. Any solution?

Are you using v2 mount ? V3 has thicker mount wedge style which will add more vertical tilt.

G5n67ZL.jpg

VXCk0Er.jpg

cant tell by two pictures with diffirent condition of light.
You have to find a wall or parking lot with many bricks (static sence) and then post screenshoot in here.

V2 mount yes, But the V3 wedge is the wrong way around for my window. :rolleyes:

cant tell by two pictures with diffirent condition of light.
You have to find a wall or parking lot with many bricks (static sence) and then post screenshoot in here.

I just posted the pics in the other topic.

This cam also suffers from the Blues.

V2 mount yes, But the V3 wedge is the wrong way around for my window. :rolleyes:
Same here, my V3 had to be mounted on the thin mount for that reason. With the CPL it's really low pointing and hitting the glass.

Same here, my V3 had to be mounted on the thin mount for that reason. With the CPL it's really low pointing and hitting the glass.
it generally takes a fairly upright window before there isn't enough adjustment, later model cars tend to have a lot more rake to the windscreen

Don't get me started about my rear cam (my old V1) in my Tucson SUV then... Just good enough to hook the trailer.:)

That was a tongue-in-cheek side remark, my first remark, though, WAS about the front V3, where the wedge mount is wrong way and thin is unadapted to my Tucson's windscreen (as it was in the Vitara).

I've decided to run the V2, as the V3 gets out of focus too much.

Not familiar with the Tuscon but I use the thin mount in my Vitara and the angle is fine
With the CPL and the "old" thick mount it was pointing too low for my liking. Grand Vitara 5-door model 2006, lens just below the black dots behind rear-view mirror.
Tucson 2016, even worse because with all those fancy sensors' housing behind the mirror, GC is lower on the glass, or the housing would be in the picture.
Maybe I could find a 3D printer a make a mockup extra-thick mount...Or a wedge one with hook the other way.

Let's agree to disagree and go back to Feitelijk's cam.. Thanks for replying.

On the front or back?

Back