Finally. New firmware and new app.

Roturbo

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hi.

Yes and no, it is inside video file, but not visible if you play it on normal player.

To have the video showing the GPS data you need to extract it and next create
like a subs/legend file so the player can show it in real time.

tomatst96

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Code:
usage: gps_extract.exe [-h] [--address] [--nocoord] [--nospeed]
                       [--kml | --gpx]
                       FILE [FILE ...]

Process the 70mai Pro GPS data

positional arguments:
  FILE           File to convert

optional arguments:
  -h, --help     show this help message and exit
  --kml, -k      Export track in KML format - Экспортировать трек в формате KML
  --gpx, -g      Export track in GPX format - Экспортировать трек в формате GPX

Subtitles format:
  --address, -a  Resolve the coordinates to address - добавтить в субтитры и KML распознавание адреса
  --nocoord, -c  Disable GPS coordinates in subtitles - убрать из субтитров координаты
  --nospeed, -s  Disable speed in subtitles - убрать из субтитров данные о скорости

Hello. Can someone post link to gps.zip updated at 28/6/2019 (support multiple videos for export to only one merged GPX), please? Original forum (click). Sadly it writes 404 for me... Thank You,

Last edited:

chief117

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Code:
usage: gps_extract.exe [-h] [--address] [--nocoord] [--nospeed]
                       [--kml | --gpx]
                       FILE [FILE ...]

Process the 70mai Pro GPS data

positional arguments:
  FILE           File to convert

optional arguments:
  -h, --help     show this help message and exit
  --kml, -k      Export track in KML format - Экспортировать трек в формате KML
  --gpx, -g      Export track in GPX format - Экспортировать трек в формате GPX

Subtitles format:
  --address, -a  Resolve the coordinates to address - добавтить в субтитры и KML распознавание адреса
  --nocoord, -c  Disable GPS coordinates in subtitles - убрать из субтитров координаты
  --nospeed, -s  Disable speed in subtitles - убрать из субтитров данные о скорости
chyba jestem jakiś niezwykły, że mi to nie działa. wpisuję: gps_extract.exe --gpx NO20190628-192507-000653.mp4
i wychodzi błąd:
ERROR: atom 'GPS ' not found
File NO20190628-192507-000653.dmp cannot be found. Probably mp4extract error

tomatst96

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
check this one?
This is version from 20/06/2019 with possibility for only one export at a time. It is working, but I would like to have newest version, if someone can download it from russian forum (I can't register because I am not able to solve russian captcha) - link in first post... It would be good if someone can publish it here... Thanks...

Last edited:

tomatst96

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
chyba jestem jakiś niezwykły, że mi to nie działa. wpisuję: gps_extract.exe --gpx NO20190628-192507-000653.mp4
i wychodzi błąd:
ERROR: atom 'GPS ' not found
File NO20190628-192507-000653.dmp cannot be found. Probably mp4extract error
How are You trying to extract? Best method is with cmd... And don't type "gps_extract.exe ....", only "gps_extract -g file.mp4" and it works (it export GPX file, that can be used in Dashware video editor like "fabsen" says in few posts ago)...
(You should have gps_extract.exe, mp4extract.exe and file.mp4 in the same directory and cmd should adress to this directory, not another...)

Last edited:

Zliko

Reaction score
Country
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Hey Fabsen, which HEVC codec have you used in Dashware? (dll in Dashware dir? sys installed?)

cheers!

Hey,

I answered some of my questions by myself :)
GPX-data: not recognized by most software. BUT by Dashware! (You also need free HEVC codec for video playback/decode/encode)
GPX-data merge: https://joewein.net/bike/gpxmerge/

To create nice videos (more than 1 min) with sexy overlays follow these steps:
1. Extract all the gps-data (gpx!)
2. Merge the gps-data
3. Open Dashware, start a new project, select a fancy template
4. Input Settings: Click on "merge 2 or more vide files" and selected your video files
5. Import your merged GPX file, select "GPX" and 1sec polling rate
6. Synchronization tab: Enable "Sync with Video". (Note: This works only if all of your files have coresponding gps-files. Otherwise you have to synch gps-data with the video by hand.)
7. File -> Create Video

:)

Edit:
Here is a quick sample which took about 5 minutes to create

qaz

Reaction score
Country
Poland
There are problems with updating english firmware 1.04na to 1.05na via OTA. I did it manually, here is the LINK to firmware file.
1. unpack zip
2. put whole "update" folder into root of sdcard
3. while holding the 4th button (1st from the right) press the long button, wait for camera turning on and update message
4. wait some 20 sec. until screen goes out.
5. delete "update" folder from sdcard
I have problem. When try update my 70 mai pro and push buttons update show in screen, camera go off and now can't boot up :( Its brick? How to repair this?

qaz

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Tak zrobiłem. Ale wcale nie wstaje. Sam nie wiem co robie źle. Może tą kamerkę uwaliłem na amen? Procedura unbricku wygladatak samo jak wgrywanie nowego firmware?

fabsen

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey Fabsen, which HEVC codec have you used in Dashware? (dll in Dashware dir? sys installed?)

cheers!
It was the one included in k-lite codec pack. In Dashware I only have libx264-142.dll but I guess it's for HEVC264, but I record in HEVC265.