finevu cr-500hd

pb006

Reaction score
what do you experts thinh about the finevu cr-500hd or 300hd.Im looking at nigtvision with gps and a antiglare lese.
Bought a cr-500hd that speaks some asian language ,pic is good but i feel its crappy due to you have to buy the gps and antiglare lese seperately and it speaks asian.
I want another cam for my other car ,any suggestions please......

pb006 said:
what do you experts thinh about the finevu cr-500hd or 300hd.Im looking at nigtvision with gps and a antiglare lese.
Bought a cr-500hd that speaks some asian language ,pic is good but i feel its crappy due to you have to buy the gps and antiglare lese seperately and it speaks asian.
I want another cam for my other car ,any suggestions please......

Hi pb006,

The CR-500HD is a great camera just expensive. All cameras do poorly in direct sunlight, which is why some people consider polarizing filters. I am not a fan of the polarizing filter since you need to remember to take it off at dusk or night since the picture quality will be very poor and dark. It really only helps when driving directly towards the sun on clear days.

You could always buy the GPS later and I think the Korean language will be changeable to English in a future firmware release. For a second camera, if you are looking for high quality, consider the Itronics ITB-100HD. GPS is included, it doesn't talk and it is much cheaper than the FineVu.

Dash Cam Man

Hi Wannnago,

Thanks for sharing the vid. It looks good during a bright day without the CPL filter. What are your thoughts on the camera overall?

Dash Cam Man

Back