Firmware 129 Plus

App is updated from the app store for your phone.
I found an issue. In the APP I don't have HDR switch only WDR but in the dash cam menu it exists and has 3 options: off/on/timer. I turn on the timer and will have a look at how it works. Also maybe somebody can help with a better resolution? 2560*1440 30fps is the best idea to use? I see somebody using 1440*1080 for better sharpness. Does HDR work better in 30fps or in 60fps?

I found an issue. In the APP I don't have HDR switch only WDR but in the dash cam menu it exists and has 3 options: off/on/timer. I turn on the timer and will have a look at how it works. Also maybe somebody can help with a better resolution? 2560*1440 30fps is the best idea to use? I see somebody using 1440*1080 for better sharpness. Does HDR work better in 30fps or in 60fps?
HDR can only work with 30fps. Update your app and firmware (if needed) and you'll likely see the HDR option.

When I realized that no settings were added in the application for the a129 plus hdr, I reported it to the authorities. If you wish, you can try by installing the latest update and application update. Since I don't have my camera, I can't check if it's fixed. a129 plus supports 2k 30fps with hdr active. HDR is disabled as soon as you select 2k 60 fps. You can follow this adjustment from the camera screen.

If you ask the difference between 30 fps and 60 fps apart from HDR, 60 fps during the day may be better. however, it is a little grainier in the evening. In addition, although 30 fps is less based on the number of frames, it is better than 60 fps in terms of bit value.

Back