First batch of Mini0807 will be available in July

Also I know this might sound silly, but I was always curious why do you skip a number? (no 0802, 0804, 0808)
Thanks

Due to the Chinese pronunciation,with 2 and 4 sometimes sounds not good meaning. 0808 already used by another product from other company .:)

Thanks for letting me know.

I thought the only bad/unlucky number was "4" in Chinese...

Due to the Chinese pronunciation,with 2 and 4 sometimes sounds not good meaning. 0808 already used by another product from other company .:)

I agree with runtohell121, only 4 sounds bad in Chinese (as in "death"), but 2? Is it because 2 sounds like "hungry"? :P I wouldn't worry about 2 sounds like "evil" either :)

You're basing the sound of 4 and 2 in what dialect? Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, Teochew or Mandarin? ( all from Quanzhou) :) Guess sounds equally bad in all.:)

You're basing the sound of 4 and 2 in what dialect? Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, Teochew or Mandarin? ( all from Quanzhou) :) Sounds equally bad in all.:)

I agree with runtohell121, only 4 sounds bad in Chinese (as in "death"), but 2? Is it because 2 sounds like "hungry"? :p I wouldn't worry about 2 sounds like "evil" either :)
If 4 is fead, 2 is half dead or zombie even worse. :D

Hi Joy,
Just wonder where can I buy this mini 0807 in Hong Kong or Shenzhen as I will be there in early July ?

Hi Joy,
Just wonder where can I buy this mini 0807 in Hong Kong or Shenzhen as I will be there in early July ?
Hi Davidyiu,
we don't have retails shop , we can recommend our partner's shop to you when mini0807 is available .

I agree with runtohell121, only 4 sounds bad in Chinese (as in "death"), but 2? Is it because 2 sounds like "hungry"? :p I wouldn't worry about 2 sounds like "evil" either :)
If someone said you are "2", means you are a fool or stupid .

If someone said you are "2", means you are a fool or stupid .
Interesting. May be it's in some dialect. I only try to rhyme 2 in Mandarin with other words and I can only think of hungry or evil, but 2 is not a common word to be associated with bad omen in Chinese culture. I notice some building don't have floor labelled 4, but all the other numbers are there.

quite common to see buildings with floors 1, 2, 3, 3A, 5 etc
Exactly. I was living in a new apartment a few months ago, built by a Chinese-owned developer. The floors go like 1, 1A, 2, 2A, 3, 3A, 5, 5A, 6, etc,

Anyway enough digressing from the topic. Joy, could you give us a hint as to whether this new 0807 will come with a capacitor model please?

Exactly. I was living in a new apartment a few months ago, built by a Chinese-owned developer. The floors go like 1, 1A, 2, 2A, 3, 3A, 5, 5A, 6, etc,

Joy, could you give us a hint as to whether this new 0807 will come with a capacitor model please?

Yes, with capacitor !:)This is last question I anwserd before we disclose all details ;)

Oops, OK I will shut up now :D

iTracker or 0806 pro if you like is the customers design, it's how that product came about, the design does not belong to MEG
Okay...now i am confused....I get there is a lot of manufacturers Vs marketing companies and re branding and reselling etc...thats' fairly normal and perfectly acceptable..it looks.as best i can tell from very limited research that both Megtech and Skyhigh are the original manufacturers of the mini o805 and the mini 0806 and possibly some or all of the other 080X series as well.....does anybody have anymore clarification on this one.

Back