First batch of Mini0807 will be available in July

Sorry , The right model is mini0901 not the MINI0807 . Many customers like MINI0807 in the fair show! Mini0807 is not big as MINI0901 . I will try to take some pictures soon because came back from fair and not felt well ,so didnot come to office these days.

Oh, good to hear that big brother is actually 0901, while the real 0807 is smaller (which I assume will retain the 1.5-inch screen then?).
Get well soon, Joy.

@jokiin @Joy Do we have a ballpark of when this thing will be release? Anymore release information will be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to decide if this thing will come out anytime soon.

not my product so not something I could tell you, from talking with Joy at the show though they are still working on a couple of features that needed fixing before release

@jokiin @Joy Do we have a ballpark of when this thing will be release? Anymore release information will be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to decide if this thing will come out anytime soon.
jokiin is looking after Street Guardian. If you haven't noticed by now, his SG9665GC dash cam is one of the best product on the market at the moment. Of course it is more expensive, but you will receive Street Guardian's going-head-over-heels excellent customer support.

Oh, good to hear that big brother is actually 0901, while the real 0807 is smaller (which I assume will retain the 1.5-inch screen then?).
Get well soon, Joy.
0807 will have 1.5 inch screen.

2-3 weeks and they will be ready for shipping. So allow another 1-2 weeks after that before you local seller should have stock on shelf.

Do piggies fly as well = the units were supposedly to be available from July and never happened. I will believe it when I see it.

Just found a first video about 0807

Not sure how much longer it will show up in US :( - my DR400-II is dying...

Just found a first video about 0807

Not sure how much longer it will show up in US :( - my DR400-II is dying...
That video is tagged as Mini 0826.
Mini 0826 and Mini 0807 are 2 different models. Mini 0807 will have different sensor to Mini 0826

2-3 weeks and they will be ready for shipping. So allow another 1-2 weeks after that before you local seller should have stock on shelf.
Hi Chris,
Will the new mini series (0807 , 0901, and 0903) be interchangeable with the current mini 0806 mount, if I can avoid re-positioning a new mount that's a plus.
Also do you have an idea of the projected cost for the new series.
Cheers

Hi Chris,
Will the new mini series (0807 , 0901, and 0903) be interchangeable with the current mini 0806 mount, if I can avoid re-positioning a new mount that's a plus.
Also do you have an idea of the projected cost for the new series.
Cheers
I haven't physically got my hands on any of these new cams just yet so until i do i can't be 100% sure.
However 0903 is a slightly smaller cam and will have a new mount, centrally located and compatible with Gopro mounts. So 0903 is definitely not compatible.
0901 is a bigger cam with similar mount but not sure yet if compatible to 0806.
0807 is the closest match to the 0806 so I suspect it will fit your current mount but still no guarantees just yet.
All 3 cams will be similar in price to current 0806.

Was some mention made of availability ( was end of October mentioned ) ..
Really looking forward to some serious availability ( ramped up production )

Pretty sure 0903 will be ready by the time 0807 rolls out....

No updates? I would think they would have released it by now in time for the Christmas shopping season. If not, it could be a much longer wait IMO.

So it looks like the 0807 is not going to happen in my lifetime - looks like I will need to get another brand or even an 0806.

Yeah , dont hold your breath for the 0807 ...
Maybe in 2016 it will show up ...
But by then , there may be an entire new crop of cams to temp us .. (?)
Or even new chipsets .. ( One can only hope )

Yep, I was hoping they would arrive in time for Christmas which is the time frame I was looking at for purchasing my camera. I went with a A118c instead.

Gave up waiting so bought a 0826 yesterday as well as a 0805 for the rear window.

yeah , if Gearbest lowers the price on the 0806 a little more ( I might be tempted to buy another Cam )
Or the Dome 201 ( Tempting ) , come on gearbest , a Xmas special on the 0806 and Dome 201

Back