First batch of Mini0807 will be available in July

better to buy one of the newer models

Yeah , unfortunately the prices are on the wrong side of an American Saw Buck !
I am very much limited on Price ( Oh to have a unlimited budget )
What was it some crazy rich guy said ?
If you have to ask how much it is - You can't afford it !

Yeah , unfortunately the prices are on the wrong side of an American Saw Buck !
I am very much limited on Price ( Oh to have a unlimited budget )
no point buying an unfinished product just because it's cheaper, better to wait a bit longer and get a better product that has a future

the 0806 is unfinished ?
Or did the manufacturer just put it in the too hard to fix basket ?
And decided to start fresh with newer models ?

My 0805 was disappointing , I did like the video quality but the GPS was flaky as all heck ..
I replaced the 0805 with the Ausdom A261 .... ( could no longer wait for the 0807 )
I really hope Ausdom brings out updated firmware , I would like to embed the speed into the video ...
I think the only cam to be relatively issue free has been the A118c , though the other day I did notice that the mount had loosened a significant amount ..
A few layers of tape on the back of the cam where it meets the mount has removed the slop for now ...
And the Dome G90 , well a bit of Vaseline on the suction cup and it hasnt fallen down ...

I hope we see more capacitor equipped cams in 2016

It's available on Aliexpress. Are these the final product, and is it recommended to go for it at this initial stage?

Link

Last edited:
yeah , if Gearbest lowers the price on the 0806 a little more ( I might be tempted to buy another Cam )
Or the Dome 201 ( Tempting ) , come on gearbest , a Xmas special on the 0806 and Dome 201

Hi there, we have coupons for these two units. Code for Mini 0806 is "GB0806", and price is $84.99. Code for Dome D201 is "FiD201", and price is $96.99.

It's available on Aliexpress. Are these the final product, and is it recommended to go for it at this initial stage?

Link

Could the insiders please confirm if these are from the actual manufacturer and are they a finished product.

Link
I have been advised as recently as today, by the manufacturer, that the Mini 0807 is not ready to be shipped.

I don't know what your problems is. The title clearly says that the samples will be available in July. You'll all have to wait two more months.
:D

Ebay: estore009 has mini 807 listed already.

Agreed, I will wait this round and look before I jump.

Hi All, my 1st post here on dashcamtalk, its now the 7th June, and I can see the 0807 all over ebay and Amazon, I take it these are still not to be trusted?

I am wanting to buy the 0807 as my 1st choice and the nano 0903 as my 2nd choice.

Can someone please advise if its safe to buy the 0807 yet and if so from where?

If not would people recommend the nano 0903?

As I live in the UK I was wondering if I should just go for the 0806 and hope the bat lasts.

Thanks
Silvio

I think the 0903 is still being sorted, maybe wait until you hear that's actually done before looking at that model

production versions of 0807 are only just starting to come out now so maybe too early to know how they perform, I'm sure someone will have feedback before too long

Back