First Dash Cam - VIOFO A129 Pro Duo

MaineMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
After spending weeks (yes weeks) researching many different Dash Cams. In the running, were the Blackvue DR900X, A129 Pro and the Thinkware U1000. Finally selected the Thinkware U1000. When the U1000 arrived, I spent 3 frustrating days trying to get to sink up with my iPhone X. Either I got a defective unit or I'm not as smart as I thought. Sent it back! Really wanted to go with the Blackvue DR900X as my next choice. After reading the many poor reviews I didn't want another round of possible pain.

My third choice (3rd time's the charm) is the A129 Pro duo. Ordered it and now waiting for it to arrive. Will provide updates later.

Gusto!

After spending weeks (yes weeks) researching many different Dash Cams. In the running, were the Blackvue DR900X, A129 Pro and the Thinkware U1000. Finally selected the Thinkware U1000. When the U1000 arrived, I spent 3 frustrating days trying to get to sink up with my iPhone X. Either I got a defective unit or I'm not as smart as I thought. Sent it back! Really wanted to go with the Blackvue DR900X as my next choice. After reading the many poor reviews I didn't want another round of possible pain.

My third choice (3rd time's the charm) is the A129 Pro duo. Ordered it and now waiting for it to arrive. Will provide updates later.

Gusto!

Looking forward to an update for us.
@sGe is also interested.

Cheers.

Back