First worthy video for the brand new cam.

Jesus, duder... Great reactions, man, sucks for the car in front of the Honda, though...

-Laters...
kgs-wy

Total dick head in the white car. Well deserved Karma!!!

No one stopped to check if everyone in the truck is ok?

Yeah, I would have stopped too, both to see if everyone in the rear-ended car was OK and to offer witness testimony and documentation. That footage is a dead-to-rights closed case against the idiot in the white Honda.

I came back and gave the cops the copy of the video. Hope they catch that dick head. He dump his car and ran when i came back.

Good for you. From your clip thought you left the scene and let the A...Hole bluff and lie his way out of his murderous wild driving. Hope the law throws the whole book at him.

I came back and gave the cops the copy of the video. Hope they catch that dick head. He dump his car and ran when i came back.

In the video it appeared as if you just drove away after narrowly avoiding the accident yourself, so I'm pleased to hear you had second thoughts. I would imagine after an incident like that it might take a few moments to collect your thoughts about what had just happened.

In the video it appeared as if you just drove away after narrowly avoiding the accident yourself, so I'm pleased to hear you had second thoughts. I would imagine after an incident like that it might take a few moments to collect your thoughts about what had just happened.
And other things..

You know, having been a member of DashCamTalk for just about two years now, I find myself a bit dismayed and even somewhat annoyed by the increasing number of lame, self-righteous "gotcha videos" we are seeing posted here at DCT of the most mundane traffic infractions and minor incidents of poor or inconsiderate driving of the kind we all see and experience day in and day out all the time, everywhere we go. I don't believe there is one among us who has never done something less than competent or unintentionally stupid behind the wheel at one point or another in our driving careers. It's just the nature of driving in the modern world.

It is for this reason that I am reminded by the video on display in this thread that THIS is why we have dash cams in our vehicles! All the rest seems like petty BS in contrast.

Last edited:
You know, having been a member of DashCamTalk for almost two years now, I find myself a bit dismayed and even somewhat annoyed by the increasing number of lame, self-righteous "gotcha videos" we are seeing posted here at DCT of the most mundane traffic infractions and minor incidents of poor or inconsiderate driving of the kind we all see and experience day in and day out all the time everywhere we go. I don't believe there is one among us who has never done something less than competent or unintentionally stupid behind the wheel at one point or another in our driving careers. It's just the nature of driving in the modern world.

It is for this reason that I am reminded by the video on display in this thread that THIS is why we have dash cams in our vehicles! All the rest seems like petty BS in contrast.
+1

Cop just contact me today to go to precinct to identified the guy. They caught him guys. He probably gonna get charge with hit and run. Be smart on road.

Cop just contact me today to go to precinct to identified the guy. They caught him guys. He probably gonna get charge with hit and run. Be smart on road.

Only hit and run?

What about reckless driving and the rear-end collision, etc.?

Thanks John. If you are able to, keep updating this. Mean me would love to hear his punishment.

Only hit and run?

What about reckless driving and the rear-end collision, etc.?

That just what i think they gonna charge him. They don't discuss any of the charge for me but i hope dude go to jail for long. He probably had something already that why he dump the car at first place after the crash.

Thanks John. If you are able to, keep updating this. Mean me would love to hear his punishment.

I guess my part is done here. I'm sure he will doing his time once again lol

Back