Fix invalid SN "language adaptation error" - pink screen

avim1990

Country
Israel
Actually if I am not mistaking, it is not really important if it is 3.3 or 5 because I am not pluging the VCC wire only RXD,TXD and GND, no?

serhat06

Country
United States
For fix this is only one way (╯︵╰,).

Connect to UART port on mainboard. Remember to connect GND too.

If you're using arduino as adapter then short RESET to GND for bypass uC and connect RX -> UART RX, TX -> UART TX. If USB UART adapter then connect RX -> UART TX, TX -> UART RX.

Chinese arduino with CH340T and etc. (not atmega8 programmer) probably won't work as adapter.
Connect to adapter using putty with baud rate 115200. I'm using linux and for me device is listed as /dev/ttyACM0.

If no error then adapter connected succesfully. Plug power cable and you will see booting messages.

Type "netcar sn yourserialnumber" and press enter.

And voilea.

Problem solved <( ̄︶ ̄)>.

Poland strong ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ.

hey first ofall thanks for the help, but i need more help, im not a programmer, but i did manage to see bootup codes but when ever i enter : netcar sn CCBAAACNB01651006957 i recive err no action part...... what am i doing wrong what excaly do i have to type in? when i type ? i responde with a list of things.

avim1990

Country
Israel
can you please print screen the messages you see right before you can type the command?
I recieve a lot of messages but can not type commands..

kris4cars

Country
Poland
Stary masz u mnie piwo :D
5 miesięcy leżała aż znalazłem ten post.
Już śmiga, dopisz tylko że kamera przyjmuje komendy z małej a numer seryjny z dużej litery. Jest to dość ważne bo zmieniałem numer 5 razy zanim działało xD

OP
OP
D

ddr

Country
Poland
Bump.
I see people still looking for solution and don't use search.