For BMW. Dedicated DVR, Rain-sensor attached. 1080p 30Fps, WDR, WiFi

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
For BMW cars, Dedicated WiFi DVR ( dashcam ), attachment to rain-sensor.

BMW: X1, X3, X4, GT, 1, 3, 5, 7 - series

Wifi. iOs and Android Market App.

Video Resolution: 1080p 30Fps, 720/60, 720/30, VGA
Max 32Gb MicroSD
6G lens.
Lens FOV 140 degree diagonal
G-Sensor
WDR ( Wide Dynamic Range )
Loop Recording

BMW (1).jpg

BMW (2).jpg

BMW (3).jpg

BMW (4).jpg

BMW (6).jpg

BMW (7).jpg

Last edited:
looks like nice

Yeah, more and more dedicated Original Car Mirror DVR-s or attachments are made by OEM manufacturers.

Last year was out for VW and Audi cars

Now we can see first BMW one.

Nice. I would much rather have a built-in 'dash cam' than built-in navigation.

Looks like what I want for my A6L, but it lacks the rear camera. Is it available in English or just Korean language?

Link to source?

Trouble is, if the cam isn't quality, you could end up in a prang & having no footage. OR, the thing stops working & you don't replace it because a> the replacement costs a fortune and b> in all the years you've been driving, you've never had a prang.
It'd be better if manufacturers concentrated on utilising interior space much better - Anyone seen just how much empty space there is behing your average dashboard?
I would like to see all the space utilised - have pop up doors where one door reveals a docking port for a tablet which connects the tablet to the car - allowing it to be used as the sound system and/or GPS.
Other doors could open to reveal sockets, 12v and 5v for all the gadgets we have in cars these days. Perhaps also a couple of power outlets dotted elsewhere around the car - a couple of 5v outlets near the window pillar for the GPS or dashcams or phone charging...

Looks interesting. Maybe it'll be offered right through dealerships? Hopefully the video quality is up to par.

Kelvin

So does anyone know if this is available outside the Korean market?

Given how concealed it is, I'd love to buy one and test it out, but I'd need ENGLISH language prompts.

My thoughts exactly "for" not "by".
I wouldn't get too excited until we know inside specs and see raw video samples.

Last edited:
Back