For the sake of a few seconds....

What a douche :rolleyes:

They had passengers in the car too, yikes.
Almost gets nicked off there at the end, it's no surprise you were waiting haha.

Now that is dangerous driving. He was not waiting long at all. He will try this once too many times and karma will get him.

But it'll be the driver he hits who suffers injury while he walks away without a scratch

One of our many, many immigrants. Probably no licence, no tax, no MOT and no insurance.

OK, I was wrong about the tax and MOT.

1524848144768.png

wish we could easily get info like that from plate numbers here in the states. i think you CAN get some info, but you need a court order and/or pay some high fees.

wish we could easily get info like that from plate numbers here in the states. i think you CAN get some info, but you need a court order and/or pay some high fees.

We can get detailed information from previous MOT inspections for any vehicle if you know the registration number. Unfortunately our private car park management company's can also get name and address of the registered keeper. I still don't understand how our government owned Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) can justify that.

Back