Free SJCAM M10+ Plus 2k Gyro Action Cam Giveaway - SJCamGuides.com

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
I just wanted to remind everyone of the free SJCAM M10+ Gyro Giveaway Sweepstakes. All you have to do is subscribe to the SJCamGuides.com newsletter:

http://sjcamguides.com/giveaway/

The contests ends soon so sign up now. The unit will be shipping in around 2weeks or so as the Waterproof housing is being updated. It will probably have a new version of firmware as well pre-installed.

This is a collaboration between SJCamGuides.com and SJCamHD.com

Thanks SJCamGuides.com!

it looks like the contest may have a plugin issue. We will update you shortly.

The giveaway is now active again.

Great news, already signed in and liked on Facebook :)

Love to get my first action camera before i go to Austria as snowboard teacher..

Would be great to give my group at the end of the week a compilation from snowboarding..

Greetings,

Jordi

So, I tried to submit an entry for the Giveaway but I got no email reply. After waiting awhile I tried it again and this time it worked but later I got a reply to the first entry so now I think I may have unintentionally entered twice. Sorry about that. Someone may need to fix it.

As they used to say at election time, "Vote Early, Vote Often!" :D

So, I tried to submit an entry for the Giveaway but I got no email reply. After waiting awhile I tried it again and this time it worked but later I got a reply to the first entry so now I think I may have unintentionally entered twice. Sorry about that. Someone may need to fix it.

As they used to say at election time, "Vote Early, Vote Often!" :D

Haha, yes! The American Way!

How good is the odds.

How good is the odds.

They used to have a ticker counter on the contest. Before the contest link had a bug, i think the count was up to 100 people. So, maybe a 1% chance?

From what I understand that's not exclusively an American concept! ;)

Yes, but it seems only Americans get crazy when Gun, Religion or Politics is brought up in conversation/debate :)

It seems EU elections, don't get much coverage.

Anyways, good luck on the giveaway :)

Yes, but it seems only Americans get crazy when Gun, Religion or Politics is brought up in conversation/debate :)

It seems EU elections, don't get much coverage.

Anyways, good luck on the giveaway :)

Yeah, and the crazy politics in the US seems to get worse with each election.

The "Vote Early, Vote Often" thing actually dates from the mid 19th century but the phrase didn't find widespread use until the early 1900s when it was used in relation to the activities of organized crime figures.

Hi guys,

Sorry, just seen this now.

Competition ends on 30th this month.

After that I will pull a lucky winner and announce the winner on YouTube and Facebook.

Today I received the camera from @sjcam_official and as soon as I test it out, it will be ready for a new owner.

Update on giveaway :

People from @sjcam_official have sent me also one SJ4000 + Gyro. (It was probably misunderstanding in communication)
Since I already have this camera (I have non Gyro version, but its pretty similar), I decided to either return it to them or add one more camera to a giveaway after I do quick side by side test.

So, here goes. There will be two prizes!

1. SJCAM M10+ Gyro with improved waterproof case and latest FW.
2. SJCAM SJ4000 Gyro with latest FW.

Two persons will be randomly drawn, and I will ship these cameras (so shipping is on me :) )

If have entered a giveaway already, no need to do anything. If you haven't, you can enter here : http://pevly.com/giveaway/

Please one giveaway per person/IP. System automatically deletes and disqualifies people who try to cheat and enter multiple times. Lets be fair and give everyone an equal chance. I promise I will try to organize more giveaways like this in future.

Lastly, as you see sometimes misunderstanding can be good :p

@Dashmellow Please pm both emails and the one you prefer, and I will manually add it for you if it got deleted, not a problem.

@Dashmellow Please pm both emails and the one you prefer, and I will manually add it for you if it got deleted, not a problem.

Hello Pavle, The m10+ is will DHL.

Please contact DHL at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

...waiting for my sj5000xelite, today arrives a letter from custom service. They confiscated my cam, because it should be a fake and they will test it about that. If they turn out that is a fake they will destroy cam and police will send me an ticket. So i cannot play this contest.
So i have nothing to make footages, i have been waiting about outsending the first batch

Last edited:
..waiting for my sj5000xelite, today arrives a letter from custom service. They confiscated my cam, because it should be a fake and they will test it about that. If they mean it Support s a fake they will destroy cam and police will send me an ticket. So i cannot play this contest.
Hahaha, this has to be the most stupid stories about customs I ever heard, and I heard lots of them. Hahaha.

Back