G10W and LS650W - Do know these?

wrrum

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I've been searching for a dual-channel dash-cam, but unfortunately they are hard to find to be fullHD and decent at night and not high-priced (like Urive Shotgun MT-800p).

I'm focusing on single-lens DVR and recently I found these two at FoxOffer:

G10W - seems to be replacement or higher model for G1W/G1WH
and
LS650W - better (?) DOD LS300W clone. Besides there's a comparison video including DOD.
So, the question is do you know this gear?
To me reference cam is G1WH as a winner in category video/price. These two are (following FoxOffer) based on the same chipset, but have much wider view angle (170 i 158 deg), and that matters. It's well visible on the LS650W comparison video, where LS650W shows much more than others (also DOD).
The sweet spot would be to me Vicovation TF2+, but is priced twice as those. And that means I can have 2 cam (front and rear) for the same money. Question is is it worth?

The new generation of dash-cams improved quality and raised a standard for night video a lot. But without independent vidoes and comparisons one can't be sure is it really like shown by manufacturers. So, your help is needed
icon_e_smile.gif

I think the G10W is a knockoff, never hear did it before.

Last edited:
I've never heard of it either. Has a diferent case, diferent lens... It may be a knockoff, but may be new model as well.

Last edited:
I've been searching for a dual-channel dash-cam, but unfortunately they are hard to find to be fullHD and decent at night and not high-priced (like Urive Shotgun MT-800p).

I'm focusing on single-lens DVR and recently I found these two at FoxOffer:

G10W - seems to be replacement or higher model for G1W/G1WH
and
LS650W - better (?) DOD LS300W clone. Besides there's a comparison video including DOD.
So, the question is do you know this gear?
To me reference cam is G1WH as a winner in category video/price. These two are (following FoxOffer) based on the same chipset, but have much wider view angle (170 i 158 deg), and that matters. It's well visible on the LS650W comparison video, where LS650W shows much more than others (also DOD).
The sweet spot would be to me Vicovation TF2+, but is priced twice as those. And that means I can have 2 cam (front and rear) for the same money. Question is is it worth?

The new generation of dash-cams improved quality and raised a standard for night video a lot. But without independent vidoes and comparisons one can't be sure is it really like shown by manufacturers. So, your help is needed
icon_e_smile.gif

The same Novatek 96650 chipset +AR0330, but with 3" inch LCD screen. You may like it.
We named it "Panda device"

Back