G90 sound issues

Dear all, pls be informed that, G90 (A7LA30) the firmware version starts from SVN r267MP (includes) was from the second batch MP,
during these days, we've also made some improvements, not only sound, but also the IQ, it is not a MUST, but if you have time and want
to enjoy better video quality, pls download and upgrade the new version from https://www.sendspace.com/file/qkb536.

The new version is SVN r441MP

P.S. this new version is for the second batch only.
Hi Doreen - if we're not bothered about audio can we use r441MP on the first batch of cameras too please?

Doreen,

which batch is SVN r125MP? I only ordered it 2 weeks ago and it wasnt in stock at banggood so I thought I would get the latest batch.

I also emailed you for a firmware update, I have no sound at all

Soddo you have sound, only windows media player won't play sound, try VLC player.
It's some codec stuff, i think you can install right codec but i haven't done it.

Doreen,

which batch is SVN r125MP? I only ordered it 2 weeks ago and it wasnt in stock at banggood so I thought I would get the latest batch.

I also emailed you for a firmware update, I have no sound at all
Soddo, few messages before Doreen wrote that SVN r125MP is first batch. You can find update for your device it that message.

Yes, I think she mistyped PM instead of MP so I thought I would double check!

I have changed the firmware just recording now to see the difference

Yep not as much static, there is still some but its minor

I wasn't bothered about sound so stuck r441MP onto my first batch camera last night and it seems to be working fine - go figure :)

Hi, Reverend. Did you have start firmware r125MP on your device?
I was actually way before that - r92MP from memory - it was an early sample and works with the latest firmware. Sound wise it's not great but it does the job :)

was recently purchased my DVR G90 problems with sound (wheezing, can not hear anything). Reflash to svn r441mp still the problem persists. tell me how to solve this?
thanks in advance!

was recently purchased my DVR G90 problems with sound (wheezing, can not hear anything). Reflash to svn r441mp still the problem persists. tell me how to solve this?
thanks in advance!
I'm afraid that for now that's just as good as it gets:(
Sound is ok when you are standing still, but as soon as you start driving sound gets awful.

thanks in advance!
If you can not hear anything on your records try another media player. It helps for me. But the sound is bad.

thanks in advance!

Try the camera's " default setting" ( and reboot).

Upload a clip and compare it to the clip below.

The sound on mine isn't as good as that - did you edit that clip before uploading to YT as it doesn't support audio on any of the G90 clips I upload?

The sound on mine isn't as good as that - did you edit that clip before uploading to YT as it doesn't support audio on any of the G90 clips I upload?

My G90 originally came with the 428 firmware. The video above was recorded using your bitrate modified 441 firmware. It was a raw upload to youtube. Youtube did give a warning message about possible audio sync problems with some of the clips from my G90 - but the clips sounded fine to me ( except for some of the distortion noise).

That's bizarre thank-you - I'm going to have to do some more digging in that case.

Daft question but do you get audio in Registrator Viewer or do you get the error about the MP3 codec?

That's bizarre thank-you - I'm going to have to do some more digging in that case.

Daft question but do you get audio in Registrator Viewer or do you get the error about the MP3 codec?

"Codec not found. Audio: mp3" and no audio output from the player just like Windows Media Player.

I think they use ADPCM Audio because it might be licence-free ;).

Try the camera's " default setting" ( and reboot).

Upload a clip and compare it to the clip below.

Did, but still the sound is terrible. Maybe duct tape to seal the microphone))
I will not even upload videos.

Did, but still the sound is terrible. Maybe duct tape to seal the microphone))
I will not even upload videos.

Mic is very sensitive so it feels like you are holding the mic outside the window and the air is coming in.
Bad when moving.

Use quicktime or potplayer to play.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y G90 14
Feitelijk G90 79
R G90 17
Back