G90 sound issues

I am interested in G90 A7LA30, but is the sound issues all fixed now?

I've never had a problem with my G90's recorded audio :D
It appears to be one of those "some do and some don't" issues... pretty much just the luck of the draw :confused:

From how people described it. It looks to be a hardware issue and that's why I was wondering if the mic part has been updated to resolve this before I will attempt to place an order.

The overall build quality of the G90 is highly questionable.
I suspect a lot of the mic noise is caused by internal parts moving/rattling and the sloppy windscreen mount creaking.
By hey... what do expect for such a low price :D

haha....
I wouldn't say it's that low price when considering G1W or Z7.
Especially G1W, it doesn't have MIC issues or anything, but I do like the low light capability of the G90, hence the consideration and the willingness to put a bit more money.
However, I'm not ready to throw down over $100(cam + memory card) for the A7LA70 version unless it proof to be almost problem-free.

Sorry I'd forgotten it's usually about £79.
Some of us were lucky and bagged A7LA70 G90's with GPS for £32 :D

The Z7 isn't great at night to be honest - it's just really cheap.

There are a lot of options now like the G90 which was one of the early OV4689 cams along with the Marcus 4. You might want to look at the Mini 0805 / 0806, the Samoon B47 and various others using the same base hardware. Heck even some of the upcoming AR0330 cameras have some awesome WDR which put out some of the best night vision I've seen yet.

^
It's just as bad. They just filtered out the lower frequencies.

^
It's just as bad. They just filtered out the lower frequencies.
But, anyway, it's better than it was before this firmware. Now even talk in the car while driving can hear. I think I will focus on this firmware.

But, anyway, it's better than it was before this firmware. Now even talk in the car while driving can hear. I think I will focus on this firmware.
Thanks, i try it later, now i got some...712NW FW and i think i have no sounds at all.

... i have no sounds at all.
strange. While there is some noise, the voice is perfectly recorded. I'll make an youutbe channel and upload some of my videos.

Thanks, i try it later, now i got some...712NW FW and i think i have no sounds at all.
Some players can't play G90's audio so try different players or play in the dashcam itself.

Some players can't play G90's audio so try different players or play in the dashcam itself.
Oh yes that must be it, i knew that but i'm like a deluxe goldfish, i remember only 6 months back:p

I use media player classic x64 1.7.3, all perfectly visible and audible

I use media player classic
Media player Classic Home Cinema/VLC/Registrator Viewer + K-Lite Codec Pack (Full) and I have no problems at all.

I am sure that the problem is in hardware, not in the software.
make the following test: record using the power adapter in your car, and record without any power adapter (only the battery) and compare the sounds in both videos.

make the following test: record using the power adapter in your car, and record without any power adapter (only the battery) and compare the sounds in both videos.
Unfortunately no difference.
First 20 sec. record using the power adapter, another 10 sec. without power adapter.

Is somebody knows why the video recorder is so strongly heated in operating time on the front panel? I can't touch to him to remove, it is necessary 10 minutes to wait for cools down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y G90 14
Feitelijk G90 79
R G90 17
Back