Genuine G1WH For 42.49$

Thanks OP for the coupon code! What microSD card are folks using with this one? I know on the g1w folks were having to use name brand class 4/6 cards.. is it the same for this unit or are people able to use the class 10 cards?

My G1W works fine with 32GB class 10 SanDisk UHS1

Received my G1WH from Banggood a couple days ago. I was pleasantly surprised when the menu was in English!! Looks like they released a new firmware as mine is dated 2014.0509
If it's possible to dump the firmware from one of these I'll upload it for others to try out if you want.

Thanks Chris-S.. my Transcend 32GB MicroSDHC Class10 UHS-1 (TS32GUSDU1E) seems to be working perfectly in it.
Audio is still mono but useable, all movies are at full 1080p and mov format.

Seezeus GT300 firmware is better.
It provides a red/blue flashing led when recording while the original firmware has only a purple led recording or not.

My Transcend cards works on G1W, G1WH, A118, and 0803

I'm looking to buy two dash cams. I recently purchased a g1w that was fake and returned the item today.

This seems to be the best deal available. After coupon, 2 shipped is $96.88. I just want to confirm this is the best value available.

Thanks for the night video, that's great. Do you have any day time video with a clean windshield?

Thanks

If you don't need GPS, and don't care the succion mount design, and don't need larger angle of view, G1WH is a good dashcam, and even better if you change the firmware to Seezus.

If you want GPS as option, larger angle and more discreet design, you should look at the A118.
It costs a bit more money.

Alright thank you. This seems to be the best value, I think this will be great to have in the event of an accident. Hopefully GPS/MPH isn't enough reason to discard the video to protect us from paying insurance if it wasn't our fault. Thanks

I purchased the rear view mirror mount and it worked great on my wifes car.

Rearview mirror mount gives me more vibrations as the sucction mount.
But it is the fault of the rearview mirror itself.

For information, G1WH has about same angle of view as G1W, don't expect more !

Is the H more than the non-H? I didn't see the Non-H on the website. I just want the newest unit for the best possible clarity etc...

In terms of clarity and video quality, G1W and G1WH are the same.
My G1W sometimes freezes.
My G1WH has never frozen.
Both are 2014' models.

G1WH is all black, more discreet.

Yeah I'll be happier with the g1WH. I would have painted the g1wh satin black if it wasn't already black.

Thanks for the help!

You're welcome !
You will love it :)

In terms of clarity and video quality, G1W and G1WH are the same.
My G1W sometimes freezes.
My G1WH has never frozen.
Both are 2014' models.

G1WH is all black, more discreet.

There's too many variants of the G1W and most in the market currently are of the poorer variety, the G1WH is a much safer option right now

Just ordered 2!
I payed for Expidited shipping since the 15% off basically covers for the fastest 3-5 shipping. All together $118 for both, including the fasted shipping.

What does seezus firmware give to the g1wh?

Man.... They Really need to get an English speaking person to proof read their media. :lol:
SKU1188391%20(12).jpg

Ordered the g1wh from BG a little under 3 weeks ago & the postie delivered it today, no vat/ RM handling fee to pay :) . The box was trashed but the camera appears to have survived unscathed. Haven't tested it properly, but it all seems ok. The menus were pre-set to English, firmware I believe was dated 9/5/14.

The power supply jams all FM reception as reported by others, so will have to be replaced before it can be used.

Try to change the path of the charging cable, it has worked for me.
If going to right, then place it at left for example

Back