[Germany] Car rams scooter and runs, cammer gives chase

Video at 1080p / 50fps. GoPro ?! Quite clear footage even on YT.

He saw something and circled back around at the very beginning of the video. Don't know what started it but we all saw how it ended with the scooter guy and his shoulder out of place.

Don't mess with someone in a larger vehicle or someone who is more crazy than you o_O Dash cam guy shouldn't have even stopped in parking lot with the car. Get the license plate number and go to a safe place to call the police. He already ran over 1 motorcyclist, 2 is not going to add much more time.

There is something going on at 5th sec., - after that scooter guy took away from minivan and rest we see from video.

From Youtube:

Published on Jun 13, 2015

"While on a motorcycle tour my pillion and I witnessed a hit and run against a scooter rider. While my passenger and some pedestrians provided first aid to the scooter rider, I decided to chase the accident perpetrator.

When I finally caught him we had the discussion shown in the clip.

In the aftermath I called the police. The scooter driver was brought to a hospital, but is generally not hurt too badly. He was suffering from a severe shock though.

The police revoked the drivers license of the offendeder immediately. My pillion, the pedestrians and I will be witnesses in an upcoming lawsuit."

Man, what a jerk. He's going to pay (literally) for his road rage. Gutsy of that guy to give chase. I'm sure the victim is thankful the minivan driver will be held to answer for his actions.

Back