Girl gets defensive saying cammer was speeding. The dashcam gps data clearly shows otherwise.

Lol "why don't we just exchange information" is code for "I f***ed up and got caught"

Strange how he was hiding the camera in his pocket though...

Scammer? Her front bumper was already damaged. The guy shouldn't have swerved to the left. If there was a car the left, he could have smashed into them while possibly missing the white car.

2cyfba.jpg

Yes, she has such good judgement. She had 'room', but also determined he was speeding? I wonder what she told the cops when they showed up?

Even if he was doubling the speed limit, she failed to yield and would be 100% at fault. Cut and dry. It his her responsibility to verify that there is no approaching traffic.

I never thought GPS was really necessary but after seeing this I am glad I upgraded to a camera that has one.
Not necessary since there's plenty of street furniture. It wouldn't be too difficult to measure the distance travelled & multiply by time taken.

Not necessary since there's plenty of street furniture. It wouldn't be too difficult to measure the distance travelled & multiply by time taken.
So now I have 2 ways of verification?
Woo-hoo! ☺

So now I have 2 ways of verification?
Woo-hoo! ☺
Just got to be careful with GPS speeds, you can't always rely on them to be accurate all the time. If I had it on a cam, I would turn it off and simply rely on distance/time

My only serious crash was as a learner on a motorcycle. A woman pulled out from a side street in front of me at the last second. She swore I was speeding.
I was on a 100cc trail bike that did about 35mph flat out.

It isn't so much that they're lying. If they didn't see you it just seems to be the most likely explanation (to them.) Doesn't stop it being an annoying accusation, though.

NO he wasent speeding ( unless offcourse that was a 30 MPH zone, but some how i doubt that )

You mam on the other hand was probably busy telling your friend about what you saw on facetube last night, and didn't pay attention to what you are doing.

Pay up,,,,,,,, SUCKER :D

Cam car will certainly benefit from the footage. She clearly pulled out when it wasn't safe, then immediately started saying how it wasn't her fault. Um, yes, yes it was your fault lady and it's recorded for all the world to see. :rolleyes:

Yes, she has such good judgement. She had 'room', but also determined he was speeding? I wonder what she told the cops when they showed up?
Just the vary reason we've gone out and gotten dash cams.

One thing that irks me more than anything in situations like this, is people automatically default to calling 911. 911 is for life and death emergencies, not a fender bender. Either know, or have your local PD non-emergency number in your phone.

Or just tell them it's a not an emergency and sometimes they'll switch you to the correct phone number. It's not like you're calling 911 to argue about a parking ticket.

:)

I can't always figure out which is the correct jurisdiction to call if I'm not in my home town.

Even if he was doubling the speed limit, she failed to yield and would be 100% at fault. Cut and dry. It his her responsibility to verify that there is no approaching traffic.

This exactly. Ages ago a crazy woman with her kid in the car made a right and crossed 3 more lanes to hit me almost head on as I was stopping for the sign. The skidmarks I left trying to stop so she'd clear me with her too-wide turn proved I had never left my lane. She claimed I had been flying (I hadn't) then the Cop told her that I couldn't have been flying or I would have lost control and left my lane, and that since she had entered my lane across several others
if anyone had been flying it was her, and that the only thing that mattered was that I didn't do anything wrong but she did, so it was her fault completely and he wasn't hearing anything more from her. "Just hush and let me write the ticket" was how he ended his spiel. It was all I could do to not laugh at her getting her come-uppance.

Phil

Here you call 112 for EMG situations and 114 for "chit chat"

Not sure if either will get the police to come, i have nothing but bad experience with calling them trying to get help.
Dident even help to say " the guy who crashed into me is so drunk he can hardly stand" which by the way was true, and if that dont work, then i can only wonder if you call and say " there is a guy with some things strapped around his waist that have wires attached, and he is treatening and yelling in a foring language"
That might work in this day and age, but knowing the inner workings of Danish society i still have serious doubts.

This exactly. Ages ago a crazy woman with her kid in the car made a right and crossed 3 more lanes to hit me almost head on as I was stopping for the sign. The skidmarks I left trying to stop so she'd clear me with her too-wide turn proved I had never left my lane. She claimed I had been flying (I hadn't) then the Cop told her that I couldn't have been flying or I would have lost control and left my lane, and that since she had entered my lane across several others
if anyone had been flying it was her, and that the only thing that mattered was that I didn't do anything wrong but she did, so it was her fault completely and he wasn't hearing anything more from her. "Just hush and let me write the ticket" was how he ended his spiel. It was all I could do to not laugh at her getting her come-uppance.

Phil
Years ago, I pulled into a parking lot one night and was hit by another driver. The other driver stumbled out his car looked at the damage to his car and told me not to worry about it {my two month still new to me car was damaged as well}. He got back in his car and drove off. I called 911, I gave them his description, make, model, color and license plate of the car with the direction he left in. The 911 operator asked me off this was an emergency. o_O

Drunk driver swerving though traffic with a wrecked car after a hit and run and here I am wasting the 911 operators time. :rolleyes:

Are you going to court and sue them?

Back